All-on-4 Dental Implants: Cost & Reviews
The All-on-4 treatment concept is a graft-free and favorably beneficial solution that allows patients to leave the day of surgery with a complete arch prosthesis.
All-on-4, also referred to as full-arch fixed bridges, are usually supported by four implants. These are made of materials such as acrylic melded with titanium, zirconium, and porcelain.
Package price of ALL ON 4 in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package ALL ON 4 in Turkey is 2500 €.
The cost of the procedure ALL ON 4 in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- Patients with severely broken or decayed teeth
- Patients whose teeth are weakened due to gum disease
- People with reduced bone density who cannot undergo bone grafting
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The teeth can be fixed immediately after implants placement
- The intervention is done the same day, between 1 and 2 hours
- A week of rest
- Implant life : from 5 to 10 years
All On Four Dental Implants: Istanbul & Turkey
The All on 4 dental implants in Istanbul and Diem 2 techniques allow you to have teeth that look like natural ones. Indeed, they are more advantageous than conventional prostheses because of the following:
- These permanent teeth can be brushed and rubbed like natural teeth;
- There is no need to remove them because they are fixed prostheses;
- They are comfortable and do not irritate your gums like a denture;
- They can sustain successive pressure.
This is a proven long-term solution with high retention rates. The All on four treatment is a proven long-term solution. It has a lifespan of 10 years for the mandible and 5 years for the maxilla.
Cumulative survival rates are prominent for both maxilla and mandibule.
- In the medium term, from 3 to 4 years: 96.3 to 100%
- Long-term, 5 to 10 years: 94.8-98%
Patient's Health State
Before choosing the All on 4 prosthesis, it is strongly recommended inspecting your general health condition in Turkey & Istanbul. This step is necessary because some diseases can influence the outcome of the treatment. For example, hyperglycemia can be a recognized cause for tooth loss. As a result, the chances of success of setting up an All on 4 can decrease.
How long does the surgery take?
All on 4 procedure doesn’t necessitate osseous tissue grafting for most patients. Therefore, these implants save both money and time. The surgery takes about 2.5 hours for each arch.
Are All-On-4 comfortable?
All-on-4 implants comfortable because they do not irritate your gingival tissue like traditional dental prothesis. You’d be able to chew with increased force and feel the normal sensation of hot or cold food and feel how it tastes again.
Do these Dental Implants look real?
In the All on Four techniques, the tooth doctor uses 4 implants to obtain an entire prosthetic arch, and restitute aesthetic and real-looking smiles in edentulous patients. The structure of the dental prostheses imitates real teeth, which gives this orthodontic treatment its realistic appearance.
Are these Implants painful?
All on four are actually not as uncomfortable as you might have been led to think. However, you can choose the type of sedation suits you the best: IV sedation or local anesthesia.
During the first two weeks after the surgery you will be on a liquid diet. Your mouth, jaw, and pharynx will mostly be sensitive during this time.
You can expect some pain, lumping, and irritation in the first days after the surgery. If you experience severe discomfort and painful sensation, you should instantly consult your dentist or orthodontist.
The advantages of All on 4
The advantages of these implants are the following:
- It is a one-day operation where you can get all the implants set on your mandibles on the same day.
- It is a minor surgery where the patient will recover fast.
- You get a full restoration of your teeth with only 4 implants.
- All on 4 prevents the need for bone transplant and uses only the existing bone.
- The implants look and function like natural teeth.
- They ameliorate the oral health of patients in the long term, as they decrease the risk of dental diseases like periodontitis.
- These implants prevent bone loss and straighten the jawbones in the long term.
Cost of All On Four Dental Implants, Istanbul & Turkey
The price of setting up an all-on-4 can vary depending not only on the case of the patient but also on the clinic. Generally, we negotiate the cheapest All On 4 dental implants for our patients in relation to the market price.
As a result, by requesting your personalized quote with Turquie Santé you benefit from attractive discounts on the cost of your dental care.
Share this page
Yes ! All-on-4 is a permanent dental implant, and it seems as natural as real teeth.
- Immediate result: the artificial teeth will be placed on the same day as the implants;
- Comfort: the prosthesis will be fixed permanently, therefore, there won't be any friction with the gingival tissue;
- Preservation of bone density: the body will interpret All-on-4 implants as real teeth. This will reverse the process of the deterioration of the jaw bones due to the loss of teeth.
Liquid or soft foods such as soup, ice cream and yogurt would be allowed during the first two post-operative days.
Semi-liquid foods, such as mashed potatoes, compotes or custard, would be allowed from the third postoperative day. Alcoholic beverages and tobacco should also be avoided during the first two weeks after the surgery.
Very solid foods like corn or nuts should be avoided during the first four postoperative weeks. After that, you can start eating normally again.
The success rate of the surgery of All-on-4 implants in Turkey is 98%.