The All on 4 dental implants concept is an innovative dental technique that offers a beneficial solution for persons who have lost their teeth in one or both jaws. This procedure, referred to as full-arch fixed bridges (also used for the Hollywood Smile),is usually supported by four implants such as the all on 6 dental implants.
Any Question ?
Get in Touch.
We're Here to Help.
- Patients with severely broken or decayed teeth
- Patients whose teeth are weakened due to gum disease
- People with reduced bone density who cannot undergo bone grafting
- The teeth can be fixed immediately after implants placement
- The intervention is done the same day, between 1 and 2 hours
- A week of rest
- Implant life : from 5 to 10 years
All On 4 Dental Implants in Turkey and Istanbul
All on 4 dental implants performed in Istanbul, Turkey are made of materials such as acrylic melded with titanium, zirconium, and porcelain. Like the Diem 2 techniques, these dental implants allow you to have teeth that look like natural ones. Indeed, this procedure, developed by Nobel Biocare company, allows patients to leave the day of surgery with a complete arch prosthesis. In fact, it is more advantageous than conventional prostheses because of the following reasons:
- These permanent teeth can be brushed and rubbed like natural teeth;
- There is no need to remove them because they are fixed prostheses;
- They are comfortable and do not irritate your gums like a denture;
- They can sustain successive pressure.
This dental implant treatment is a proven long-term solution with high retention rates. It has a lifespan of 10 years for the mandible and 5 years for the maxilla.
Cumulative survival rates are prominent for both maxilla and mandible:
- In the medium term, from 3 to 4 years: 96.3 to 100%.
- Long-term, 5 to 10 years: 94.8-98%.
Patient's Health State before All on 4 full mouth intervention
Before choosing the All on 4 prostheses, it is strongly recommended to check your general health condition in our clinics in Turkey & Istanbul. This step is necessary because some diseases can influence the outcome of the treatment. For example, hyperglycemia can be a recognized, cause of tooth loss. As a result, the success opportunities of setting up an All on 4 can decrease.
Dental implants features
The All on 4 full-mouth procedure doesn’t necessitate osseous tissue grafting for most patients. Therefore, these traditional implant techniques save both money and time. The surgical procedure takes about 2.5 hours for each arch. It's important to note that All-on-4 implants are comfortable because they do not irritate your gingival tissue like the traditional dental prosthesis. You'd be able to taste more forcefully and re-experience the regular sensations of hot or cold food, as well as how it tastes.
In the All on 4 technique, the dentist uses 4 implants to obtain an entire prosthetic arch and restitute aesthetic and real-looking smiles in edentulous patients. The structure of the dental prostheses imitates real teeth, which gives this orthodontic treatment its realistic appearance.
Are these Implants techniques painful?
All on 4 in Turkey are not as uncomfortable as you think. However, you can choose the type of sedation that suits you the best. Such as IV sedation or local anesthesia. In the two weeks following the surgical procedure, you must eat liquid food. As your jaw and pharynx will be very sensitive during this time. You can expect some pain, lumping, and irritation in the first days after the surgery. If you experience severe discomfort and painful sensations, you should instantly consult your dentist or orthodontist.
The Advantages of All on 4 in Turkey
The advantages of All on 4 in Turkey are the following:
- It is a one-day operation where you can get all the implant techniquesset on your mandibles on the same day.
- It is a minor surgery where the patient will recover fast.
- You get full restoration of your teeth with only 4 implants.
- All on 4 prevents the need for bone transplant and uses only the existing bone.
- They ameliorate the oral health of patients in the long term, as they decrease the risk of dental diseases like periodontitis.
- These implants prevent bone loss and straighten the jawbones in the long term.
All On 4 Dental Implants in Turkey: Price & Reviews
The price of setting up an all-on-4 dental implant in Turkey can vary depending not only on the case of the patient but also on the clinic. Generally, we negotiate the cheapest cost of All on 4 dental implants price for our patients. Local and international patients choose our clinics because of the quality of services and the affordable prices. Indeed, Turkey offers the lowest All on 4 dental implant cost. The dental team works hard to satisfy our patients. As a result, by requesting your personalized quote with Turquie Santé you benefit from attractive discounts on the cost of your dental care.
Share this page
Yes ! All-on-4 is a permanent dental implant, and it seems as natural as real teeth.
- Immediate result: the artificial teeth will be placed on the same day as the implants;
- Comfort: the prosthesis will be fixed permanently, therefore, there won't be any friction with the gingival tissue;
- Preservation of bone density: the body will interpret All-on-4 implants as real teeth. This will reverse the process of the deterioration of the jaw bones due to the loss of teeth.
Liquid or soft foods such as soup, ice cream and yogurt would be allowed during the first two post-operative days.
Semi-liquid foods, such as mashed potatoes, compotes or custard, would be allowed from the third postoperative day. Alcoholic beverages and tobacco should also be avoided during the first two weeks after the surgery.
Very solid foods like corn or nuts should be avoided during the first four postoperative weeks. After that, you can start eating normally again.
The success rate of the surgery of All-on-4 implants in our clinics in Turkey is 98%.
All-on-4 implants are for people who:
- Are looking for an economical treatment
- Want to avoid conventional dentures
- Want an easier fit and comfort
- Want a short healing period
All-on-4 implants are primarily intended for patients who have completed their dentition or have complete edentulism in both upper and lower jaws.
The All-on-4 treatment has some disadvantages such as:
- Stability problems (since you only have 4 implants that hold all the teeth)
- Accumulation of food deposits
- Aesthetic problems related to the gums