What is a Tooth Crown?
The tooth crown is a structure that is part of the family of fixed partial dental prosthesis that are affixed to one or more teeth. It is very used in stomatology.
Package price of Tooth crown in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package Tooth crown in Turkey is 300 €.
The cost of the procedure Tooth crown in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- People wishing to restore a dead tooth after root canal treatment
- People wishing to cover a decayed or discolored or deformed tooth
- People wishing to cover a dental implant
- Sensitivity to hot and cold
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The implant placement session lasts 1 hour
- The whole process lasts between 4 and 7 days depending on the number of crowns to be made
- Total recovery after 2 to 3 days
- Result visible during the last session
- The lifetime is 5 to 20 years
What are the Directions?
- Cover a decayed or decayed tooth.
- Restore a broken or deformed tooth.
- Protect a very weak weakened tooth.
- Restoring a dead tooth after channel treatment.
- Cover a closed tooth.
- Cover a dental implant.
- Improve the appearance of the smile.
What are the Best Types in Istanbul?
- All-ceramic crowns: Having a porcelain base, looks very close to the natural tooth. Nevertheless, they are fragile in front of hard foods.
- Metal-ceramic crowns: The added metal structure provides better strength. These crowns have a longer life.
- Gold crowns: These crowns are less and less used because they have a too pronounced color.
- Metal crowns: These dental crowns are resistant; wear and do not damage the teeth in contact.
How does the Dentist put it?
The dentist in Turkey takes the imprint of the target tooth, places a temporary dental crown and the imprint is sent to the laboratory. Once ready, the temporary dental crown will be removed and replaced by the new one.
What are the Benefits?
- Keep the natural tooth.
- The functional and aesthetic results are satisfactory.
- The lifespan is quite long, of 5 > 20 years depending on the patients.
Disadvantages of Cosmetic Dental Crowns to know
The aesthetic results depend on the material of the dental crown. The most expensive crowns give the most satisfactory results. This is why you should think about asking the material to use for your teeth.
Another disadvantage of this treatment is that it is irreversible.
The Cheapest and the Best Dental Crowns in Turkey and Istanbul
Turquie santé thanks you for your trust and commitment! you select the best hospitals so that your teeth are treated in the best conditions using the best crowns.
Please note that the price of a tooth crown in Turkey depends on the clinic. Please ask for your personalized quotation in order to have precise information on the tariff as well as the conditions of the treatment à Istanbul, Izmir or Antalya.
The tooth crown is a kind of cap that is placed to cover the visible part of the tooth.
- When the tooth is devitalized or damaged;
- When placing a dental implant: the crown will be fixed on the implant;
- When the person is not satisfied with the appearance of his teeth.
It is important to follow some recommendations in order to preserve your dental crown as much as possible, such as:
- Good dental hygiene
- Regular visits to the dentist to maintain the dental crown.
- Avoid chewing on foods that are too hard.
The success rate for fitting dental crowns in Turkey is 95%.