The tooth crown is a structure that is part of the family of fixed partial dental prosthesis that is affixed to one or more teeth. It is very used in stomatology.
Dental crowns in Turkey are the alternative to teeth whitening. The most commonly used type of Tooth crown is the zirconia crown.
Turquie Santé intervenes to put you in touch with the best hospitals in Turkey to allow you to benefit from affordable crown offers and quotations of dental crowns in Turkey; Istanbul, Izmir, and Antalya.
- People wishing to restore a dead tooth after root canal treatment
- People wishing to cover a decayed or discolored or deformed teeth
- People wishing to cover a dental implant
- Sensitivity to hot and cold
- The implant placement session lasts 1 hour
- The whole process lasts between 4 and 7 days depending on the number of crowns to be made
- Total recovery after 2 to 3 days
- Result visible during the last session
- The lifetime is 5 to 20 years
What are the indications?
The tooth doctors usually prescribe this dental treatment for the following purposes:
- Hide a stained or decayed tooth;
- Restore a broken or crooked teeth;
- Protect a weakened tooth;
- Restoring a devitalized tooth after channel treatment;
- Conceal a plumbed tooth;
- Hide a dental implant;
- Improve the appearance of the smile.
What are the best types of tooth crowns in Istanbul?
Dental crowns are made from different materials. This divides these prostheses into several types, including:
- All-ceramic crowns: Ceramic crowns have a porcelain base and look very close to the natural teeth. Nevertheless, they crack under the pressure of hard foods. They are appreciated because they don't lead to an allergic reaction. Added to that, they sustain high temperatures.
- Metal-ceramic crowns: The metal structure provides better strength. These crowns have a longer life.
- Gold crowns: These crowns are less and less used because they have a too pronounced color. Gold is a precious metal; however, it is not so aesthetic.
- Metal crowns: These permanent crowns are resistant to wear and do not hurt the teeth in contact.
- Zirconia dental crowns (zirconium crowns): It is the newest dental treatment, manufactured by the most famous dental laboratories. Zirconia dental crowns are resistant and cheap crowns.
Zirconia dental crowns vs ceramic crowns
Zirconium dental crowns in Turkey cost less than ceramic crowns. Added to that, ceramic has a lifespan that is shorter than Zirconium. On the other hand, zirconium crowns are very resistant and last longer.
How does the Dentist put the tooth crowns
The dentist in Turkey takes the imprint of the target tooth, places a temporary dental crown, and sends the impression to the laboratory. Once ready, the orthodontist will remove the temporary dental crowns and replace them with new ones.
What are the benefits?
These dental prostheses offer several benefits to patients. This is what pushes them to choose this treatment. Among these benefits, we find:
- Keep the natural tooth.
- The crowns fit both the back and front teeth
- Both functional and aesthetic results are good.
- They are not temporary crowns, their lifespan is quite long, of 5 > 20 years depending on the patient.
Disadvantages of cosmetic dental crowns to know
The aesthetic results depend on the material of the dental crown. The most expensive crowns give the most satisfactory results. This is why you should think about asking the material to use for your teeth.
One of the disadvantages of this treatment is that its results can't be reverted.
Cheap teeth crowns in Istanbul, Turkey: Affordable costs & prices
Turquie santé thanks you for your trust and commitment! We find the best hospitals for you, so you can get the best teeth treatment and the best dental crowns in Turkey.
Please note that the prices of a tooth crown in Turkey depend on the clinic. Please ask for your personalized quotation to have precise information on the cost as well as the types of tooth crowns in Turkey, Istanbul, Izmir, and Antalya.
Share this page
The tooth crown is a kind of cap that is placed to cover the visible part of the tooth.
- When the tooth is devitalized or damaged;
- When placing a dental implant: the crown will be fixed on the implant;
- When the person is not satisfied with the appearance of his teeth.
It is important to follow some recommendations in order to preserve your dental crown as much as possible, such as:
- Good dental hygiene
- Regular visits to the dentist to maintain the dental crown.
- Avoid chewing on foods that are too hard.
The success rate for fitting dental crowns in Turkey is 95%.
The lifespan of a dental crown depends primarily on the material used for its manufacture, but also on the dietary and oral hygiene habits of the patient. A crown can have a lifespan that varies from 5 to 10 years, depending on the case.
The best material used for making dental crowns is zirconium, while the outer part is ceramic. This guarantees the capsule a very high resistance, as well as an aesthetic incomparable to any other type of dental crown.
The dental crown is in fact a prosthesis fixed on a tooth compromised by a large decay, a fracture, or a root treatment.