Over the years, thanks to scientific research, new material has been introduced to the market: zirconia, which is becoming increasingly popular as a material for the construction of dental crowns.
By zirconia, we mean zirconium oxide, that is, a metallic element that, by interacting with oxygen, becomes a material with properties perfectly suited to the needs of implantology, that is, to say extreme hardness and great translucency.
Zirconia veneers are dental crowns used to replace missing teeth and in some cases to maintain a dental prosthesis. Veneers were long composed of metal alloys, gold crowns, and titaniumà, recently replaced by zirconium.
Dentists and orthodontists in Istanbul Turkey indicate zirconium crown veneers for patients with damaged, stained, or missing teeth.
Let us discover more about zirconia veneer's reviews and prices!
- Patients requiring replacement of one or more teeth with implants
- People with sufficient bone density and volume in the jaw
- Implant mobility
- Cracking or fracture or
- Bacterial implantitis
- The placement of the implant, lasts between 1 and 2 hours
- Back to daily activities 3 to 7 days after implant placement
- The average lifespan of Zirconium implant is at least 10 years
What are Zirconium crowns?
It is zirconium oxide, an element found in the earth's crust.
This material is 100% biocompatible since it is comparable to the adult tooth in its characteristics. The inner part of the crown is zirconia-made, while the outer part is ceramic-made. This combination offers better resistance.
Zirconia, Laminate & Porcelain Veneers in Turkey: Which is the best?
The most important choice you’ll make when undergoing a tooth restoration is the material of your tooth crown. Before this, let’s understand the differences between the various materials that are used in teeth veneers.
Zirconia Vs Porcelain Crowns
Compared to zirconium crowns, Porcelain veneers in Turkey usually need to be replaced after a few years. On the other hand, zirconia is multicolor and translucent. So, this makes them a better choice for tooth replacement.
Zirconium Vs Laminate Veneers Treatments
Compared to Zirconia, laminate veneers need less preparation to be placed. However, they only last from 10 to 12 years.
On the other hand, a zirconia veneer lasts 20 years or more, and you can elongate its lifespan with proper care. Indeed, the veneers don't require any specific care routine.
Zirconium or titanium implants: what are the differences?
In comparison with other conventional implants, especially in titanium, zirconium veneers treatment offers many more advantages:
- Biocompatibility: Zirconium is biocompatible, it has no impact on the immune system and causes no allergic reaction.
- Better Strength: Zirconium is more adaptable than titanium. It is reinforced by sintering to improve its physical properties and become more resistant to fracture and cracking.
- Low density: Zirconia crowns are very resistant, but also lighter. They do not cause discomfort or irritation because their material is not heavy.
- Integration with the bone: Thanks to its rough surface, the zirconium integrates solidly with the bone. They stay inert and do move after placing them.
- Aesthetic Smile: Thanks to the ultra-white color, zirconium does not reflect the unpleasant grayish appearance. Added to that, zirconia crowns are identical to natural teeth.
- Resistance to bacterial adhesion: The risk of bacterial infection is almost zero. It would limit bone loss and ensures faster healing.
- Low thermal conduction: Low thermal conduction allows the patient to eat cold and hot foods comfortably.
- Long Lifespan: The lifespan of these dental veneers is long, with an average of 20 years. However, it can be extended to 25 years with a strict dental care routine.
Zirconia dental veneers: Reviews & best prices in Istanbul Turkey
The low availability and the prices remain a barrier to spreading the use of zirconia veneers. Our partner dental clinics in Istanbul Turkey offer the best zirconia and porcelain crowns at affordable prices.
So, if your smile is damaged because of tooth decay, you can undergo orthodontic treatment to restore your natural tooth.
What are the patients’ reviews of the price?
According to their reviews, patients prefer zirconia veneers over dental prostheses in Istanbul Turkey as an alternative to metal implants. Indeed, zirconium dental veneer treatments are worthy of their high cost, given their advantages.
How can I find the best dentist in Turkey for teeth Crowns?
This dental treatment (Smile Makeover) has proved its efficiency according to the patients. Indeed, procedures for Zirconia crowns and Dental prostheses in Istanbul Turkey have a high success rate.
Turquie Santé Counselors help you find the best dentists and orthodontists in the most reputable dental clinics and hospitals in Turkey.
Share this page
Our partner dental clinics in Turkey offer high-quality, safe cosmetic dentistry with an affordable cost. The reasons for which dental veneers are cheaper in Turkey is that the overall procedure's costs are reduced, including the dentist's fees and the dental lab's charges.
Zirconium crowns that are placed in our partner dental clinics in Turkey have an average lifespan of 10 years. With proper care, they can last up to 15 years.
A full set of zirconium crowns in our partner dental clinics in Turkey is affordable compared to other similar clinics that offer the same dental care.
You can fill the online form to get the exact quote for your zirconium veneers in Turky.
To ensure the longevity of the zirconium crowns, it is recommended to:
- Brush your teeth after each meal;
- Clean the spaces between the teeth with dental floss;
- Use regular mouthwashes.
The Zirconium dental veneer is indicated for:
- Restoring a dead or a broken tooth;
- Replacing an old damaged veneer;
- Beautifying the smile.
The success rate of dental zirconium veneers in our clinics in Turkey is 95%.
In the case of dental implants, zirconium avoids the infection risk of the tissues surrounding the implant, which can lead to the loss of bone support and the probable loss of the entire dental implant.