All on Eight Dental Implants is a modern implantology technique designed to replace one or more missing teeth. The name ALL-ON means a complete bridge attached to 8 implants. So, it is no longer necessary to have an implant for every missing tooth. The treatment involves placing dental implants in the jawbone. They will serve as a base for supporting the prosthesis.
Package price of ALL ON 8 in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package ALL ON 8 in Turkey is 7000 €.
The cost of the procedure ALL ON 8 in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- Patients with multiple missing teeth, broken teeth, or teeth with severe gum disease are often good candidates for All On 8 treatment.
- All On 8 can be performed on patients who would not normally be eligible for dental implants due to diabetes, osteoporosis, or other health problems.
- Patients who do not have the bone density to support a large number of dental implants can also be good candidates for this kind of treatment.
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The teeth can be fixed immediately after implants placement
- The intervention is done the same day, between 1 and 2 hours
- A week of rest
When do you need All on Eight Dental Implants?
All-On-8 is indicated for patients who have lost numerous upper or lower teeth or in case of complete loss (edentulous patient). The treatment is also suitable for people with a low bone density in the jaw or those who have undergone a bone grafting.
All on 8 dental implants is permanent solution for teeth loss.
What is the difference between All-On-8, All-On-4 and All-On-6
The difference between All On 4 and All On 6 and All On 8 dental implants is the number of implants that are placed. Simply, All-On-4 involves inserting 4, All-On-6 that of 6 and All-On-8 that of 8 implants.
However, it can be said that in the case of All-On-4, All-on-6 and All-on-8, no bad decision can be made. Dental implants are a permanent solution for reducing tooth loss.
All On 8 procedure is more recommended for patients because it is believed that it provides better strength to the jaw bones.
In fact, without teeth, your jawbone actually degenerates. All on 8 dental implants prevent this from happening. The body interprets the implants as real teeth and this makes the jawbone regenerate itself.
The more implant you have, the stronger your jawbone gets in time. All on 8 stimulates and strengthen your jawbone better.
All on 8 Implants: dental clinic in Turkey at a cheap Cost
The advantages of the procedure are the following:
- All teeth can be rehabilitated in a single surgery.
- There are 8 implants and a fixed bridge without bone augmentation.
- It's a permanent solution to the loss of teeth.
- The operation can be performed even on a small bone tissue.
- Additional surgical operations are minimized.
- You can have firm teeth and stable chewing power.
- Healing is fast.
- There is less risk of complications with excellent aesthetics.
- The cost of the procedure is affordable in our partner dental clinics.
Why Is Oral Hygiene Crucial for All On Eight Dental Implants?
All-on-8 is a good choice for complete renewal of all lost teeth. Healthful oral hygiene helps you keep the dental implants safe in the long term. This prevents gingival diseases and peri-implantitis, a form of gingival infection that occurs among people with dental prosthesis.
Disinfecting your denture is also important. It will embellish the appearance of your denture, and it will make your mouth healthy and clean. It will prevent halitosis (bad breath) and gum diseases, and make your restituted smile look natural and unstained at the same time.
Regularly visit the dentist and follow good dental hygiene, not to mention having to brush your teeth at least twice a day.
How to clean the devices?
To maintain your dental implants, here’s the following tips:
- Clean your dental prothesis twice a day, at least;
- Floss your teeth once a day, at least, to clean and dislodge food stuck between them;
- Repeat the process after every meal;
Be careful and gentle when brushing and flossing your dental prothesis to make sure to clean the dental implants surface without wounding your gum line. If there is any remaining teeth, make sure cleaning them with a soft toothbrush.
How to clean the Denture?
- After every meal, remove your dentures and wash them with cold, disinfected water;
- Rub your dentures with a spongy toothbrush and a non-abrasive dentifrice;
- Use a mouthwash to remove food particles, discolourations, and buccal germs;
- Remove your dentures before sleeping and plunge them in a glass of disinfected water;
- Always wash your dentures before placing them back.
All-On-8 Dental Implants Cost in Turkey & Istanbul
The price of this dental care is very affordable with our partner dental clinics in Turkey. However, you can submit an online request to recieve a custom-made quote.
The price of Dental Implants in Turkey
You are not supposed to empty your bank account to get quality dental care. It is possible to get dental implants in Turkey with the same quality provided in your country at an affordable cost.
Why is the price of All-On-8 Dental Implants not expensive in Turkey?
The price of dental implants in Turkey is affordable thanks to the presence of a government funded healthcare system and a free insurance policy.
Turquie Santé allows you to benefit from the best conditions as well as the best prices for your dental care in Turkey. You can request a free consultation or a personalized quote with the best hospitals in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, or Antalya.
Share this page
It is a dental prosthesis, intended to restore all the teeth of the jaw, and it is placed on 8 implants.
All-on-8 dentures do not cause pain.
After the surgery, you will feel discomfort at the stitches. Once the gingival tissue is healed well, you will no longer feel pain in your gingiva. After the placement of your All-on-8 dentures, you will not feel any discomfort on a daily basis, and you will feel like you have natural teeth.
Just like natural teeth, the All-on-8 denture can be cleaned easily with a toothbrush and toothpaste, dental floss and antibacterial solution (mouthwash).
The success rate of an All-on-8 dental implant surgery with our clinics in Turkey is 98%.