What is the Principle of All-On-8?
It is a modern implantology technique designed to replace one or more missing teeth. The name ALL-ON means a complete bridge attached; 8 implants. So it's no longer necessary to have an implant for every missing tooth.
What is the "8" indication?
All-On-8 is indicated for patients who have lost a large number of upper or lower teeth or in case of complete loss.
What are the differences between All-on-8, All-on-4 and All-on-6?
Simply, All-On-4 involves inserting 4, All-On-6 that of 6 and All-On-8 that of 8 implants.
How does the operation work?
First of all it is necessary to consult the dentist, after a complete examination, he / she asks a scanner to specify the position of the implant. Then we put the implants under local or general anaesthesia. A temporary prosthesis will be fixed. Finally, about 3 months later, the temporary prosthesis is removed and a bridge is definitively placed which is generally made of ceramic according to measures specified by the dentist.
What are the benefits?
- All teeth can be rehabilitated in a single operation oral surgery.
- There are 8 implants and a fixed bridge without bone augmentation.
- It's a permanent solution to the loss of teeth.
- The operation can be performed even on a small bone tissue.
- Additional surgical operations are minimized.
- You can have firm teeth and stable chewing power.
- Healing is fast.
- There is less risk of complications with excellent aesthetics.
How to maintain your All-On_8 ?
Regularly visit the dentist and follow good dental hygiene, not to mention having to brush your teeth at least twice a day.
Price of all on Turkey
Turquie Santé allows you to benefit from the best conditions as well as the best prices for your dental care in Turkey. You can request a free consultation or a personalized quote with the best hospitals in Istanbul, Izmir or Antalya.
Last update : 21/08/2019