What is an All-On-8 Dental Implant?
It is a modern implantology technique designed to replace one or more missing teeth. The name ALL-ON means a complete bridge attached to 8 implants. So it is no longer necessary to have an implant for every missing tooth.
The treatment involves placing dental implants in the jawbone. they will serve as a base for supporting the prosthesis.
Package price of ALL ON 8 in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package ALL ON 8 in Turkey is 8487 $.
The cost of the procedure ALL ON 8 in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- Patients with multiple missing teeth, broken teeth, or teeth with severe gum disease are often good candidates for All On 8 treatment.
- All On 8 can be performed on patients who would not normally be eligible for dental implants due to diabetes, osteoporosis, or other health problems.
- Patients who do not have the bone density to support a large number of dental implants can also be good candidates for this kind of treatment.
- Dental veneer
- Hollywood smile
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The teeth can be fixed immediately after implants placement
- The intervention is done the same day, between 1 and 2 hours
- A week of rest
What is the "8" indication?
All-On-8 is indicated for patients who have lost a large number of upper or lower teeth or in case of complete loss.
What is the difference between All-On-8, All-On-4 and All-On-6?
Simply, All-On-4 involves inserting 4, All-On-6 that of 6 and All-On-8 that of 8 implants.
However, it can be said that in the case of All-On-4, All-on-6 and All-on-8, no bad decision can be made. Dental implants are a permanent solution for reducing tooth loss.
What are the benefits?
- All teeth can be rehabilitated in a single operation oral surgery.
- There are 8 implants and a fixed bridge without bone augmentation.
- It's a permanent solution to the loss of teeth.
- The operation can be performed even on a small bone tissue.
- Additional surgical operations are minimized.
- You can have firm teeth and stable chewing power.
- Healing is fast.
- There is less risk of complications with excellent aesthetics.
How to maintain your Dental implant?
Regularly visit the dentist and follow good dental hygiene, not to mention having to brush your teeth at least twice a day.
All-On-8 Dental Implants Cost in Turkey & Istanbul
Turquie Santé allows you to benefit from the best conditions as well as the best prices for your dental care in Turkey. You can request a free consultation or a personalized quote with the best hospitals in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, or Antalya