What is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is a fixed dental prosthesis intended to replace one or more teeth while relying on the teeth on either side of the missing tooth creating a bridge.
Package price of Dental Bridge in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package Dental Bridge in Turkey is 4533 €.
The cost of the procedure Dental Bridge in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon.
Who is this procedure for?
- People missing one or more teeth
- People who would need to replace a missing tooth but could not have implant surgery
- People with difficulty chewing due to lack of teeth
- Inflammation of the gum
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The installation of the bridge in Istanbul lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour
- Back to daily activities 3 to 7 days after placement of the bridge
- The average longevity of a bridge is around 15 years
What are the materials used ?
- Metal bridge: usually placed posteriorly because of its unsightly color
- Metal ceramic bridge: the metal screed is covered with ceramic
- All ceramic bridges: entirely ceramic
What are the Types in Istanbul?
Be careful because it is necessary to distinguish the different types of Teeth Bridge, which will differ according to the type of preparation, lying, and longevity.
Fixed dental bridges: fixed dental bridges create a filling tooth which is supported by crowns placed on healthy teeth on either side of the slot in the mouth to hold the bridge for a tooth in place. It is the most common type of bridge. It is generally made of porcelain melted on metal or ceramic.
Cantilever dental bridges: each type of bridge dental prosthesis is intended for a specific use. They are all used to replace a missing tooth but each has certain characteristics that make it preferable for particular situations.
Complete dental bridges: full implant-supported dental bridges are also more comfortable and stable than conventional dentures, allowing you to maintain a more natural bite and chew ability.
A removable dental bridge: A removable bridge replaces the teeth you have lost. The false teeth are supported by a metal frame that attaches to the natural teeth or, in some cases, crowns attached to the natural teeth are used to hold the removable bridge in place.
What are the Advantages?
- The bridge can replace one or more teeth.
- It is less expensive than an implant.
- It is aesthetic because it has a hue very close to real teeth.
What are the Disadvantages?
- The sacrifice of two healthy teeth; Healthy teeth on either side of the missing tooth will be devitalized and trimmed.
- In the absence of root of the missing tooth, the bone of the gum will retract which will make the installation of a possible implant very difficult.
- Bridge is not reimbursed by health insurance
How to put it?
The dentist begins with a stomatological examination. It heals the missing area and extracts any remaining tooth tips. Then he makes a dental impression with a paste that will be sent to the prosthetist. Finally, he puts the bridge.
How much does a Dental Bridge Cost in Turkey and Istanbul ?
The costs include the surgeon's fees, the price of the bridge, which depends on the material used, and the costs of any examinations. Turquie Santé negotiates for its patients the best prices and the most advantageous conditions for your dental bridge surgery in Turkey, Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, and Antalya.