A dental bridge is a fixed dental prosthesis intended to replace one or more teeth while relying on the teeth on either side of the missing dentition creating a bridge. It is a dental care and an orthodontic treatment for patients who suffer from tooth loss, and it is performed by orthodontists. Let’s take a look at a dental bridge cost, peculiarities and advantages.
- People missing one or more teeth
- People who would need to replace a missing tooth but could not have implant surgery
- People with difficulty chewing due to lack of teeth
- Inflammation of the gum
- The installation of the bridge in Istanbul lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour
- Back to daily activities 3 to 7 days after placement of the bridge
- The average longevity of a bridge is around 15 years