Brain cancer: causes, symptoms and treatment
Nowadays, there are many brain tumors that can infect different organs like the brain. A tumor is composed of a mass of cells that multiply in an uncontrolled way. It can be benign (cell development is slow and without spread to other parts of the body) or malignant (cell multiplication is rapid and the tumor is difficult to delineate). Brain cancer is one of the most common cancer tumors that affects many people around the world.
What are the causes ?
Despite the large body of research, the exact cause of brain cancer (also known as head cancer) remains unknown. So, there are factors that may be causing this tumor such as:
- a history of radiation at the level of the head;
- medicines used to treat diseases such as AIDS or HIV that weaken the immune system of the infected person;
- excessive use of mobile devices (especially for children);
- exposure to vinyl chloride.
Brain cancer: symptoms and treatment
There are several symptoms from which one can deduce the existence or not of brain cancer:
- Headaches: this is the most well-known symptom of brain cancer, but be aware that not all headaches are a sign of cancer but, it can be migraine or tension . Thus, the headaches caused by the tumor are more intense, accompanied by vomiting.
- Memory problems: the infected person starts to forget things, people, places, ...
- Disturbances in vision: the vision becomes blurred, the vision doubles.
Healing a brain tumor in Turkey
The existence of brain cancer requires urgent surgery to remove the cancerous mass, a number of chemotherapy and irradiation sessions as well as medications.
Turquie Santé is an online platform allowing you to put yourself in direct contact with the most recognized specialists in brain tumor healing in Istanbul, Izmir or Antalya. We guarantee you the best services as well as the best prices.
Last update : 20/10/2019