LASIK is a laser eye operationmost commonly performed to treat near-sightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The word "LASIK" is an acronym for "laser-assisted in situ keratomileuses". LASIK refractive surgery is essentially painless and only takes about 15 minutes for both eyes.
After this eye operation, you will be able to improve your vision without glasses or contact lenses.
Schedule an examination with an ophthalmologist to determine which vision correction surgery is right for you to get eye treatment in Turkey.
- Healthy people with stable visual acuity for one year
- Patients with myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism
- Patients wishing to get rid of glasses and contact lenses
- Dry eye
- Visual blurs
- Corneal ectasia
- About 15 minutes for both eyes
- Back to daily activities the day after the operation
- Removal of glasses or contact lenses immediately after the operation
- Full recovery after one month