Eye conditions should not be a life sentence, especially with the advancement of ophthalmology. There are many surgical and non-surgical ways to treat eye defects, especially a torn retina.
Retinal detachment surgery in Istanbul, Turkey helps to heal this serious and vision-threatening event. The latter occurs when the retina separates from its underlying supporting tissue. The retina cannot function when these layers get disconnected. Unless an ocular surgeon quickly repair the retina, permanent vision loss can result.
The retinal detachment treatment is a surgical procedure that does not comport many risks.
- Extremely myopic people between 40 and 70 years with longer eyeballs with thinner retinas
- People with eye tears due to diabetes or severe high blood pressure
- After eye trauma or myopia laser surgery, cataracts.
- Swelling of the eye and face
- Vision disturbance
- One to two hours depending on the complexity
- Back to professional activity after at least one month
- Back to sport after at least two months
- Visual recovery can take more than 1 year before maximum stabilizing