More than a quarter of the world's population is affected by vision problems. These can have several causes such as pollution, age or even a genetic cause. However, there are different solutions to remedy these disorders, such as glasses or contact lenses. Another solution exists which allows vision disorders to be treated quickly and permanently. This solution is refractive surgery.
- Patients with myopia, astigmatism, presbyopia, hyperopia.
- People who no longer wish to wear glasses or contact lenses.
- Eye dryness.
- Degradation of night vision.
10 to 15 minutes.
- Resumption of daily activities the day after the operation.
- Remove glasses or contact lenses immediately after the operation.
- Total recovery after one month.