Age advancement, with its harsh effects on different parts of the body and mainly the face, can be a source of complex for many people. As a person ages, the osseous and soft tissues of the face lose their mass, producing a larger orbital aperture and less frontal projection. The mid-face is one of the first facial areas where wrinkles and sagging skin occur.
As soon as the first signs of aging appear, they begin to think of ways to rejuvenate 10 years or more. The mid facelift (ponytail lift) is one of the most requested methods to achieve this goal.
- Patients with excess skin around the mouth, jaw or eyes
- Patients who want to look younger
- Weight loss and sagging skin
- Patients with aging facial skin
- The operation lasts between 1 hour 30 and 2 hours
- Back to daily activities 1 week after the operation
- The bruises will be visible for at least 2 weeks
- Final result visible 9 months after the operation