Turquie Santé

Calcium Hydroxyapatite injection : Cost of Radiesse treatment in Istanbul Turkey

Radiesse is an innovative, next-generation dermal filler. It is considered one of the most avant-garde aesthetic medicine treatments in Turkey.

It is a filling product that is very suitable for volumetric reconstruction of the face thanks to its particular composition.

Radiesse calcium hydroxyapatite injection Turkey
Who is this procedure for?
  • People who want to lift and reshape the face and the back of the hand
Alternative treatments
  • Injection of hyaluronic acid
  • collagen injection
  • Botox
Intervention or treatment's duration
  • 15–30 minutes

Radiesse Calcium Hydroxyapatite: What is it?

Radiesse calcium hydroxyapatite is the latest generation filler marketed by the Merz Pharmaceuticals laboratory. It is applied in aesthetic medicine to rejuvenate the face and add volume to its structures. 

Radiesse is composed of 30% synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) microspheres carried by an aqueous gel solution that constitutes the remaining 70% of the formulation. It is a sterile, pyrogenic, semi-solid, and cohesive solution with high viscosity and elasticity.

It is indicated by many aesthetic doctors as a product for the treatment of various facial imperfections, including the lack of volume to the wrinkles filling, as well as the treatment of dark circles and the volumetric restructuring and contouring of the face, such as the jawline.

The product has a very high safety profile and is 100% biocompatible and resorbable by the human body. It does not require any allergy test before treatment.

Calcium Hydroxyapatite injection: what applications in Turkey?

Calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse) has been approved in Turkey for the correction of moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles, including nasolabial folds, the treatment of HIV-related lipoatrophy, and oral and maxillofacial anomalies. 

The use of calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse) is also indicated for the treatment, filling, and volumetric correction of the back of the hands. 

Radiesse is a dermal filler that can increase the volume of the back of the hand by reducing the appearance of veins and tendons due to volume loss. 

In Turkey, Radiesse is a routinely certified medical device for plastic and reconstructive surgery, including volumetric augmentation of subcutaneous tissue of the face.

How is Radiesse treatment performed?

Radiesse calcium hydroxyapatite filler is injected subcutaneously in Turkey by qualified dermatologists who specialize in various dermal filler techniques.

The Radiesse treatment lasts approximately 30 minutes under local anesthesia, after which the patient can resume normal daily activities.

Because of its gel formulation, Radiesse can be injected with ultra-fine needles or micro-cannulas: the lifting effect can be achieved with two or three injections on each side of the face, allowing the product to be evenly distributed.

Contraindications and Side Effects

Radiesse calcium hydroxyapatite is considered a very safe filler, with few potential side effects and a low risk of bruising. Treatment does not require hospitalization. It is performed in one or two sessions, depending on the type of skin imperfection. Radiesse injection has an instantaneous restorative effect. It stimulates the natural production of collagen, the effects of which are visible over time.

Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, whose contraindications include post-operative swelling, Radiesse treatment does not cause swelling or bruising because the calcium particles do not attract water.

Radiesse treatment: Costs in Turkey's clinics

The cost of a calcium hydroxyapatite Radiesse treatment at a cosmetic medicine center in Istanbul, Turkey can fluctuate depending on various factors:

  • The anesthesia
  • The areas of application of the treatment
  • The expertise of the doctor
  • The city and clinic (or medical center) in which the treatment is performed.

To fill in wrinkles, lift the face, and reshape the nose and chin, the price of calcium hydroxyapatite injections can vary from 300 to 400 euros for a single treatment session. To treat the volumetric aspect of the hands, the cost of the injection differs and varies between 600 and 900 euros.

Share this page

Turquie Santé assistants will help you find the best options in
Radiesse calcium hydroxyapatite injection

14 people are viewing this treatment right now