Facial Cosmetic Surgery: the End of Wrinkles and Facial Rejuvenation
Age advancement and several other external factors (sun, pollution, and stress) can cause aging of the face. The skin becomes thinner and sagging , which fosters the appearance of wrinkles which negatively influence on the external appearance. So, to correct this problem and have a young skin again, cosmetic surgeons offer facelift.
Who is this procedure for?
- Patients with excess skin around the mouth, jaw or eyes
- Patients who want to look younger
- Weight loss and sagging skin
- Patients with aging facial skin
- Patients over 40 years
- Fat injection on the face
- Botox or filler
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The operation lasts between 2 and 4 hours
- Back to daily activities 1 week after the operation
- The bruises will be visible for at least 2 weeks
- Result visible : 9 months after the operation
Facelift: what is it?
The facelift in Istanbul and Turkey (also called cervico-facial lift or forehead lift) is an aesthetic operation that aims to refresh and rejuvenate the face or part of the face.
Indeed, the facelift can be performed on each part of the face as an eye contour, temples, cheekbones, cheeks, neck ... and consists of removing excess skin in these regions.
This surgical operation is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon. In fact, the surgeon organizes two consultations with the patient before surgery to assess the quality of the skin, examine the areas to be treated and give her necessary advice (stop smoking, taking drugs containing aspirin is prohibited ... ).
The operation takes place under general anesthesia (may be local in some cases), lasts one or two hours with one night in hospital. The areas treated by the facelift can be painful during the first days after the operation, which disappear over time.
Can men have a facelift?
The reality is that most plastic surgery procedures were invented decades ago, when the vast majority of patients were women. Although some of these procedures can be done in exactly the same way in men, but many others need to be changed considerably to work properly.
The key ingredient to maintain a man’s appearance is his jaw and neck. On the other hand, deep nasolabial folds and looser cheeks are more problematic for women.
Types in Turkey & Istanbul
There are several types of facelift in Turkey:
- Forehead surgery: refines the ugly forehead by wrinkles, its results resemble that of the injection of botulinic acid.
- Temporal lift: or eyebrow lift, restores facial skin tension.
- Cervico-facial lifting: this operation aims to correct the effects of aging on the lower part of the face and neck.
- Malar lift: it aims to redefine the cheekbones and do away with dark circles and bags under the eyes in one go.
The facelift by Hifu
High intensity focused ultrasound or HIFU facelift is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment to tighten and lift the skin using ultrasound energy.
HIFU penetrates deep into the skin to provide the right amount of ultrasound deep and at the right temperature to induce the growth of collagen.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) delivers thermal energy directly to the subcutaneous tissue which can stimulate and renew the production of skin collagen. As a result, it improves texture and reduces sagging and falling of the skin. The HIFU process makes it possible to obtain the results of a facelift without any invasive surgery or injections; an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime.
The price of a facelift in Turkey & Istanbul
Compare for free the quotes and prices of hospitals and clinics in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara or Antalya and making an appointment is also free.
In the field of permalip, we have various intervention options that vary according to individual needs.