A buttock lift is a cosmetic surgery that enhances the buttocks' look. It can be utilized as part of a tummy tuck,owner body lift, or belt lipectomy to contour the buttocks, groin, thighs, and abdomen.
A buttock lift alone cannot increase the buttocks' volume. The form or size of the buttocks can be altered by implants or fat grafts in conjunction with buttock augmentation surgery.
The buttocks' extra skin and fat are removed during the procedure. The additional skin is then moved around to give the impression of toned skin.
Any Question ?
Get in Touch.
We're Here to Help.
Women who want to change the volume of their buttocks
About 2 hours
It all depends on the technique used
Principle of buttocks lift surgery
The idea is to remove a spindle of skin and fat over the buttocks before raising them. This tightens the buttocks and reduces the appearance of cellulite caused by drooping skin. Liposuction is commonly performed to improve the buttocks' contour.
If the buttocks are deficient in volume, the fat from the spindle can be reintroduced into the buttocks instead of being thrown above them. This allows for the creation of a natural-looking prosthesis that mimics the contour of the buttocks. This technique is also employed to generate a shapely buttock if tugging the buttock upwards flattens it too much. In the case of a buttock that is devoid of volume, a buttock lipofilling procedure might be used.
It is possible to combine a buttock lift with a body lift to remodel the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen in some cases of considerable weight loss.
Objectives of buttocks lift surgery
The purpose is to tighten the buttocks skin. There are two methods for accomplishing this:
- The upper lifting: By elevating the buttock upwards, it lifts the buttock in cases when the skin slackening affects the entire buttock. It involves a scar that runs from the top of the buttocks to the bottom of the pantyhose. This is the most effective approach to elevating your buttocks.
- The sub-gluteal lift: In certain situations, the relaxation is limited to the lower half of the buttock, with the sub-gluteal groove slipping downwards. Redefining the gluteal fold and eliminating the extra skin can then be done through a scar buried in the gluteal fold.
Who is a buttock lift for?
- Sagging of the buttocks as a result of severe weight reduction or as a result of age.
- Loose buttocks and outer thighs, with drooping skin.
- Candidates should have reasonable expectations and a clear understanding of the process.
- Maintain physical and dietary hygiene in check.
Why choose a butt lift
Your skin alterations and loosens as you age. Additionally, variables such as UV exposure, weight changes, and genetics can all affect the suppleness of the skin. Your buttocks and other areas of your body may sag as a result of these factors.
A buttock lift is frequently done along with other body-sculpting procedures. For the following reasons, you might want to think about getting a buttock lift if you wish to improve your buttocks:
- If you have significantly reduced your weight and maintained it for at least six to twelve months.
- Unless you're overweight and despite increasing your physical activity and making nutritional changes, you haven't been able to significantly reduce your weight.
- Because of aging elasticity, regardless of whether you are a healthy weight, liposuction won't cause your skin to contract.
- If you're a healthy weight but want to drastically change how your lower body looks.
Butt Lift in Istanbul & Antalya Turkey: Costs & Reviews of the Best Clinics
Prices of a buttock lift in Istanbul & Antalya Turkey varies from one clinic or hospital to another.
Quotes and prices for hospitals and clinics in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, and Antalya are now available. Our best partner clinics and hospitals in Turkey provide this treatment at a fair cost and with excellent results.
Share this page