Blepharoplasty: Plastic Eyelid Surgery in Turkey and Istanbul
Time advancement influences the different parts of the face and body, the eyelids undergo undesirable changes that influence the look that becomes tired, sad, or older. Several factors are at the origin of eyelid problems such as heredity and age advancement.
Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery that corrects the eyelids and especially the eyes.
Who is this procedure for?
- People with heavy, drooping upper eyelids
- People with vision problems due to falling eyelids
- People with bags under the eyes
- Front lift
- Cervico-facial lifting
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The intervention lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- Bruising and swelling disappear after 2 weeks of the operation
- Scars disappear after 2 months of the operation
- Visible result from the first day
What does it involve in Turkey and Istanbul ?
Blepharoplasty is an aesthetic intervention of the eyelids (upper or lower). It consists of correcting drooping eyelids, erasing wrinkles, and permanently eliminating dark circles and greasy bags under the eyes.
This operation is strongly advised to people who have too heavy upper eyelids with excess skin, people with bags under the eyes, sagging and wilted lower eyelids and so on. Blepharoplasty can be combined with other cosmetic facial surgeries such as Front lift and cervico-facial lift. More and more women are striving to have blepharoplasty especially at the age of forty. The number of women having eyelid surgery is higher than that of men according to Turquie santé.
Blepharoplasty is done in 3 stages:
- Before the procedure: a first meeting during which the surgeon examines the eyes and the eyelids looking for abnormalities that can disrupt the operation, also a pre-operative examination is strongly requested.
- During the intervention: the duration of the intervention varies between 30 minutes and 1 hour and the surgeon decides the type of anesthesia (local pure, local thorough or general) after the discussion with the patient and the results of analyses.
- After the intervention: a night of hospitalization is required with a few days of rest after the operation.
The Risks and Complications of Eyelid surgery
Like all cosmetic surgeries, blepharoplasty presents some risks that are not dangerous, such as dry eye which produces a mild eye irritation, edema (swelling), bruises, scars that can persist for a few weeks.
What is the Price of Eyelid surgery in Turkey and Istanbul?
Be assured that Turquie santé will deserve the trust that you allocate by providing you with the best Eyelid surgery in Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya, Turkey, and Ankara. In addition, you will be able to have a look at the reviews and prices that are affordable.