Ageing influences the different parts of the face and body, the eyelids undergo undesirable changes that influence the look that becomes tired, sad, or older. Several factors are at the origin of eyelid problems such as heredity and age advancement.
The eyes are the first body parts to experience premature signs of ageing. Wrinkles or fine lines such as crow's feet may appear early, and make the person look old and tired. The skin around the eyes may get saggy, which leads to difficulties in closing or opening the eyelids.
Fortunately, there is a cosmetic procedure called blepharoplasty, or double eyelid surgery that can lift your eyelids and make you look young again.
- People with heavy, drooping upper eyelids
- People with vision problems due to falling eyelids
- People with bags under the eyes
- The intervention lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- Bruising and swelling disappear after 2 weeks of the operation
- Scars disappear after 2 months of the operation
- Visible result from the first day