Plastic Eyelid Surgery in Turkey: Cost & Reviews
Time advancement influences the different parts of the face and body, the eyelids undergo undesirable changes that influence the look that becomes tired, sad, or older. Several factors are at the origin of eyelid problems such as heredity and age advancement.
Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery that corrects the eyelids and especially the eyes.
Package price of Eyelid surgery in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package Eyelid surgery in Turkey is 1100 €.
The cost of the procedure Eyelid surgery in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- People with heavy, drooping upper eyelids
- People with vision problems due to falling eyelids
- People with bags under the eyes
- Front lift
- Cervico-facial lifting
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The intervention lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- Bruising and swelling disappear after 2 weeks of the operation
- Scars disappear after 2 months of the operation
- Visible result from the first day
Eye Lift in Turkey & Istanbul
Blepharoplasty is an aesthetic intervention of the eyelids (upper or lower). It consists of correcting drooping eyelids, erasing wrinkles, and permanently eliminating dark circles and greasy bags under the eyes.
Eyelid correction surgery is strongly advised to people who have too heavy upper eyelids with excess skin, people with bags under the eyes, sagging and wilted lower eyelids and so on. Blepharoplasty can be combined with other cosmetic facial surgeries such as Front lift and cervico-facial lift. More and more women are striving to have blepharoplasty especially at the age of forty. The number of women having eye lift in Turkey is higher than that of men according to Turquie santé.
Steps of Eyelid Correction
Eye lift in Turkey is done in 3 stages:
- Before the procedure: a first meeting during which the surgeon examines the eyes and the eyelids looking for abnormalities that can disrupt the operation, also a pre-operative examination is strongly requested.
- During the intervention: the duration of the intervention varies between 30 minutes and 1 hour and the surgeon decides the type of anesthesia (local pure, local thorough or general) after the discussion with the patient and the results of analyses.
- After the intervention: a night of hospitalization or a stay in a clinic is required, with a few days of rest after the operation.
Blepharoplasty types: lower, double & Upper Eyelid Surgery
There are 3 types of plastic eyelid surgery, and the procedure you'll require can differ according to your eye shape and other conditions. One of these three types will be recommended by your plastic surgeon:
Upper Eyelid Surgery
This kind of eye lift is mainly employed to meliorate vision and visual aspect of the eye due to aging or genetic factors. As the name indicates, it's focalized on the upper lid. Upper eyelid surgery can restore the function of the eye or provide a more aesthetic appearance.
Lower Eyelid Surgery
This surgery is based on the lower lid, focalizing on the removal of wrinkles in the skin, bags under the eyes or ameliorating appearance.
Double Eyelid Surgery
In a double eyelid correction, the surgeon makes a fold in the upper eyelid, creating a bigger-looking eye. This procedure is so popular in Eastern Asia.
Recovery After Blepharoplasty
Before full recovery, Your lids may be puffy and bruised for the first 3 post surgical weeks. From the first month, the appearance of your eye may keep going better. Most people feel ready to go out in public and return to work in about two weeks.
Tips for fast Recovery after Plastic Eye Surgery
Here are some advices to accelerate your recovery process:
- Your body needs time to recover after this surgery, so be gentle with yourself during the healing process;
- Cool compresses are useful in decreasing post-surgical puffiness and reducing discomfort;
- Avoid makeup and cosmetic product during the recovery period;
- Avoid contact lenses;
Risks & Complications of Eyelid correction
Like all cosmetic surgeries, blepharoplasty presents some risks that are not dangerous, such as dry eye which produces a mild eye irritation, edema (swelling), bruises, scars that can persist for a few weeks.
Cost of the surgery of Eye lift in Turkey & Istanbul
Be assured that Turquie santé will deserve the trust that you allocate by providing you with the best low cost Eyelid surgery in Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya, Turkey, and Ankara. In addition, you will be able to have a look at the reviews and prices that are affordable.
Share this page
During a blepharoplasty, the oculoplastic surgeon makes a sub-ciliary incision. This procedure makes it possible to treat sagging skin and muscles at the eye level. The eye surgeon can also remove bags under the eyes if necessary.
Blepharoplasty generally lasts for one hour and is performed under local or general anesthesia.
The scar due to this surgery is at the level of the palpebral crease (a fold that is formed when the eyes are opened). Therefore, it is invisible when the eyes are opened. Starting from the sixth post surgery month, the scar will become almost imperceptible to the naked eye, even when the eyes are closed.
The success rate for blepharoplasty in Turkey is 95%.