Forehead surgery & brow bone reduction cost & reviews
Larger foreheads may be inherited, or due to hair loss in the front of the head, or other procedures. This surgery also referred to as hairline lowering without hair transplantation, can help equilibrize the dimensions of your facial features.
Forehead surgery is a very delicate operation that involves remodeling the forehead bone and forehead contouring.
- Patients wishing to change the shape of their foreheads
- Patients with poorly formed or bumps on the forehead
- Face lift
- The operation lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Removing stitches seven to ten days after surgery
- Back to sports activities one month after the operation
- Final result 4 months after the operation