Chest X Ray in Turkey and Istanbul
Radiography in Turkey and Istanbul is a very advanced technique commonly used to examine the chest, organs, and structures in the chest (lungs, heart, major arteries, etc). This procedure is used to identify the presence of pathology, specify its location, type, and appropriate treatment.
We're Here to Help.
- Patients with chest pain
- Patients suffering from cancer, fracture, intestinal obstruction, lesion ...
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- CT scan of the whole body
- The procedure only takes a few minutes
- Exit and back to daily activities the same day, immediately after the x-ray
The beginning of the chest X-ray
The chest X-ray is indicated in several cases such as cancer, fracture, intestinal occlusion, bacterial infection and inside the bones, lesion, and osteomyelitis... X-rays can penetrate living matter and thus observe the interior of the body.
This technique takes place in a few steps:
- First, the discussion with the radiologist before the procedure is important for good physical and psychological preparation.
- On the day of the procedure, arrive a little early for good preparation. Take off all clothes, remove all jewelry and glasses.
- During the operation, the radiology technician enters you into the machine and a plate that creates the digital image. He will ask you to move in different positions to have a complete picture.
Thus, the images obtained at the end of the procedure vary according to the density of the tissues crossed by the X-rays.
The risks of radiography
Radiology is not a painful technique and does not present a risk if it is performed once or twice. However, repeating this technique several times can damage healthy cells and cause cancer. Eye cataracts and burning of the skin will be the result of excessive X-ray exposure.
Pregnant women should inform the physician before performing radiology as it may cause negative effects on the fetus and the same thing for breastfeeding.
Radiography is a quick and easy exam that helps you to identify several health problems. But, several other reviews are more useful like scanner and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
What are the expected results in Turkey and Istanbul?
Chest radiograph does diagnose cancer. In the event of an anomaly or suspicious lesion, other tests will likely be prescribed, including mammography (if not already done) or biopsy.
Ask for your free quote with Turquie santé: Costs & Prices
Request a quote and start your medical stay. Our customer service will help you find the clinic or hospital that best suit your needs and desires.
Turquie Santé assures you affordable prices with a high quality of service.
Why you will be supported in case of health problems?
Turquie santé allows you to benefit from the best of the health system in Turkey. Our medical team ensures personalized support for all your health problems.
In 50% of cases, your medical diagnosis or treatment could be optimized. It is important to inform you that not all hospitals or treatment centers are equal and do not necessarily adapt to your disease.
Medicine is becoming more and more specialized. It is sometimes difficult to obtain reliable information and to find the right doctor for your needs.
For your health, put all the chances on your side with Turquie santé.
Share this page