Chest X Ray in Turkey and Istanbul
Radiography in Turkey and Istanbul is a very advanced technique commonly used to examine the chest, organs, and structures in the chest (lungs, heart, major arteries, etc). This procedure is used to identify the presence of pathology, specify its location, type, and appropriate treatment.
- Patients with chest pain
- Patients suffering from cancer, fracture, intestinal obstruction, lesion ...
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- CT scan of the whole body
- The procedure only takes a few minutes
- Exit and back to daily activities the same day, immediately after the x-ray