Morbid Obesity can be a disability that is very hard to experience for people who are dealing with it. Fortunately, you can change your life forever by undergoing weight loss surgery in our partner clinics and hospitals.
Bariatric surgery intends to reduce the amount of food ingested by reducing the size of the stomach. It also aims to decrease the sensation of hunger. In fact, several solutions exist to solve this problem, but the most effective and widespread is the “sleeve gastrectomy”.
- Patients with a BMI bigger than 35
- Obese patients linked to other health problems such as diabetes, sleep apnea, heart disease
- Patients with low self-esteem due to their physique
- Nausea and vomiting
- The operation lasts between 2 and 3 hours
- Return to work 2 weeks after the operation
- Back to sport one month after the operation