Gynecology is the medical specialty that focuses on the study and treatment of various diseases that can infect the female genital tract (hormonal disorders, cancers, infections, contraception ...). It is a medico-surgical specialty and practiced by a gynecologist. The medical specialty that deals with men's health is andrology.
The differences between medical gynecology and obstetrics
Gynecology is divided into several branches:
• obstetric gynecology: this is a medical and surgical discipline that encompasses all procedures related to pregnancy and childbirth surveillance.
• medical gynecology: it is a complex medical specialty and different from gynecological obstetrics (GO). Thus, she is interested in everything concerning the gynecological problems that the woman may encounter throughout her life (contraception, education, prevention, ectopic pregnancies, IVF, cancers) as well as the necessary treatments and solutions.
What are the pathologies that infect the female reproductive system ?
The genital tract of the woman is composed of the vulva, vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries and can be infected by several diseases such as:
• disorders of the rules: there are several types of disorders of the rules such as amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles, ... The causes of these disorders are numerous such as the tumor of the ovaries, the chronic genital infections ...
• menopausal disorders: at the menopause, the ovaries rest and the production of hormones (estrogen and progesterone) decreases, which causes several disorders such as hot flashes to weight gain, through disorders of the body. sleep and sexual dysfunction.
• endometriosis: it is a chronic and inflammatory disease characterized by very severe menstrual pain as well as very important pains at the time of sexual intercourse.
• pathologies of the vagina and vulva: which can be a malformation (glued lips, cloisonne vagina) or infections, trophic disorders and tumors.
Genecology and childbirth
The Gynecologist is the medical specialist in the genital system of a woman, he usually monitors the pregnancy status of a woman to reach the delivery. In some cases, there are women who may have complications to perform a normal delivery, so doctors choose a surgical delivery, also called cesarean surgery.
Find a good Gynecologist in Turkey
Turquie Santé assists you to find the best Gynecos in hospitals in Turkey , Istanbul, Ankara or Antalya. There are hospitals equipped with the latest technologies.
You can make an appointment with your gynecologist, or simply ask for assistance from an online specialist.
Our professional platform also allows you to compare childbirth estimates, well studied and cheap, and schedule your surgery in advance
- Multispecialized hospital
- 7 operating rooms
- Capacity é of 170 beds
- Ultra Modern New Hospital
- Multispecialized hospital
- VIP class
- Grand Hospital founded in 1999
- 200 Beds
- 53,000 square meters
- Outpatient Oncology Clinic founded in 2010
- 02 Clinics of the same group in Romania
- All new technologies exist there