The dream of experiencing a sense of parenthood and the difficulties that can sometimes stand in the way increasingly compel couples to rely on advances in science and reproductive medicine to fulfill their desire to become parents.
In this regard, In Vitro Fertilization IVF is an assisted reproduction procedure in Turkey that allows laboratory fertilization (outside the woman's uterus) of the oocyte by sperm.
Any Question ?
Get in Touch.
We're Here to Help.
- Women whose fallopian tubes have been obstructed or removed
- Women with advanced endometriosis
- Men with fewer sperm
- Hot flushes
- Abdominal pain
- The duration of treatment is 13 to 17 days
- About 2–4 days pass between egg maturation and removal
- 3 to 5 days for Fertilization in the laboratory, then the embryos are chosen for implantation
- Oocyte removal takes 20 to 30 minutes
- After the operation, you can immediately resume your normal activities
What is in vitro fertilization?
In vitro fertilization is the main-assisted reproduction technique (MAP). It consists of creating an artificial conception outside the woman's body, then the embryos that form are inserted into the uterus. Therefore, it is necessary to collect the male and female gametes, and then carry out fertilization in the laboratory, precisely in a test tube.
IVF is particularly indicated in the case of:
- Failed attempts at intrauterine insemination.
- Advanced endometriosis.
- Women with severe fallopian tube damage.
- Major infections lead to pelvic inflammatory disease.
The success rate of in vitro fertilization in Istanbul Turkey
In IVF, the developing embryo is kept under carefully monitored circumstances for a short period (between 2 and 5 days). After a thorough examination, it is deposited in the uterus for implantation and growth.
The cumulative probability of getting pregnant during an IVF cycle in Turkey is over 50%, so all of this would result in even higher pregnancy rates than those acquired naturally.
Risk factors that affect the success rate
Certain factors have a negative impact on the success rate of assisted reproduction.
The main ones are:
- The quality/quantity of gametes (male and female) produced.
- Uterine receptivity, which is closely linked to the pathophysiology of women.
Many other factors have an indirect influence on gamete quality and endometrial receptivity.
Risk factors of the male infertility
- Smoking, alcohol dependency, and drug addiction.
- Going through multiple infections.
- Consuming some toxic substances.
- Exposing the testicles to overheat.
- Having injured or traumatized testicles.
Risk factors of female infertility
- Ovulation problems.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS).
- Damaged fallopian tubes or uterus.
At Turquie Santé, we strive to maximize the success rate of assisted reproduction treatments for our patients by providing the best clinical expertise and state-of-the-art laboratory technologies.
What are the stages of successful assisted reproduction?
Before undergoing in vitro fertilization, the couple concerned undergoes several medical examinations. In this regard, expectant mothers undergo a gynecological examination, ultrasound, analysis of their hormonal levels, and tests for infectious disorders.
Men perform an infection test and a spermogram. At this point, the underlying cause of infertility is often obvious and the best IVF technique is selected.
The IVF technique has many phases, each of which is of fundamental importance for the success of the treatment:
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg retrieval
- Sperm collection and preparation
- In vitro fertilization of oocytes
- Culture and embryo transfer
Side effects of IVF treatment
It is quite rare for there to be serious complications while having IVF in Istanbul, Turkey. Congenital abnormalities, miscarriages, and halted pregnancies are rather uncommon risks.
However, there have been discussions in recent years concerning the possibility that in vitro fertilization can lead to certain disorders. Indeed, the medications used for ovarian stimulation increase the risk of having cancer of the ovary, breast, or uterus.
These adverse effects are contentious because IVF centers have yet to give concrete evidence.
There is currently no conclusive evidence that the drugs used for ovarian hyperstimulation are harmful to patients' health.
Best IVF Clinic in Turkey: Costs & clinics
Our advisors put you in direct contact with clinics specializing in the treatment of infertility at a favorable price.
With Turquie Santé, the cost of IVF is around 2300 euros.
To have a personalized quote, a teleconsultation, or a free medical opinion for your IVF in Turkey, send your request via the link mentioned below.
Other Infertility Treatments in Turkey
There are many treatments to increase your chances of having a child and to treat infertility, some of which include:
Share this page
There will be 2 or 3 embryos.
The procedure requires a stay of 13 to 17 days.
Usually, the number of attempts is limited to 4.
To be married.
The success rate of In Vitro Fertilization in Turkey is 69%.