Collagen is a natural protein that backs up the skin and other body parts. It may be taken from an external source (bovine collagen) or the patient's tissue (autologous human collagen).
Collagen injections in Turkey and Istanbul are used to treat facial skin defects, particularly acne scars, wrinkles, crow's feet, and folds. Collagen is also applied to create fuller lips and cheeks, and it can be used to treat areas of the chest, back, and neck. However, collagen injections in the face are by far the most frequent.
- People with wrinkles on their hands;
- Patients with damaged skin due to the sunlight;
- People with scars or wrinkles.
- 10 to 30 minutes.
- The effects of collagen injections are immediate;
- Results last up to 5 years.