Lip filler is a surgery that can make your lips look larger and plumper.
To plump the lips, the cosmetic and plastic surgeon proceeds to a very fine filling of the lips. The goal is to increase the volume, hydrate, and correct a possible asymmetry and erase the deficiencies.
- People wishing to have full lips
- People with very small lips
- People with discolored or dark lips
- Allergic reaction
- Botox injection
- Collagen injection
- Lips lipofilling
- The procedure lasts between 5 to 20 minutes.
- The result is visible immediately after the procedure.