The Information needed to know about this Cosmetic Intervention
Each person's life can carry several types of effects: holidays under the sun without protection, accidents, hormonal changes, aging & so on. All these factors can leave effects and scars on the skin. Laser skin resurfacing is one of the most popular techniques used to correct these scars, reduce stretch marks and restore firmer skin and radiance.
Any Question ?
Get in Touch.
We're Here to Help.
- People with scars or skin problems on the face and body (neck, décolleté, hands)
- People looking to remove brown marks, age spots, hyperpigmentation or scars and dilated pores.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing session lasts between 30 to 90 minutes
- Result after 2 to 3 weeks
- Several sessions may be necessary for a perfect result
Fractional resurfacing in Istanbul: what is it?
This technique appeared in 2004 and it is intended for older people or those with scars (new or old). It is applied to all skin types and can treat all body areas like neck, neckline, and hands. The objective of fractional laser resurfacing is to treat brown spots, aging scars or following an accident, and wrinkle treatment.
The number of sessions differs from one person to another and it depends on the area being treated.
In fact, the fractional laser is performed under local anesthesia and exists in two forms:
- Ablative fractional laser : attacks the entire surface of the skin with its light by removing the upper part which leaves room for a younger new skin.
- Non-ablative laser rejuvenation : Unlike the ablative fractional laser, this type does not attack the skin but its purpose is to damage the collagen that will give way to a new collagen that will responsible for correcting the skin.
Precautions following this Cosmetic Surgery in Istanbul
To ensure laser skin resurfacing results in Turkey, there are several precautions to be taken into consideration before and after the procedure:
- Sun exposure should be avoided for at least 1 month before the beginning of the sessions and 2 months after treatment.
- Taking anti-herpetic medications at least 48 hours before starting sessions and within 5 days.
- Apply sunscreen using the SPF50 indicator on a daily basis.
What is the Cost of this Cosmetic Surgery in Turkey and Istanbul?
The cost of laser resurfacing in Istanbul and Turkey relies on the technology used and the number and size of areas treated. Medication, practitioner's fees, and machine operating costs will be included.
Turquie santé will provide you the most advanced technologies that are more likely to accomplish the results that you would like to achieve with the cheapest prices.
Share this page