Reproductive medicine is a rapidly growing field of medicine in Turkey, which has made significant progress in recent decades and developed many new diagnostic procedures in the field of male and female fertility.
We're Here to Help.
- Men and women who suffer from infertility problems
- It depends on the technique
Verified reviews of our patients for Reproductive Medicine
Reproductive Medicine: What is it?
Reproductive medicine and infertility is a medical specialty derived from the field of gynecology and obstetrics. It deals with the performance of various procedures, techniques, their pies to support and treat any abnormalities that prevent a natural reproductive process from taking place.
Reproductive medicine allows for the investigation and study of couples suffering from infertility problems and alterations in reproductive function, particularly in the areas of :
- Pathophysiology and molecular alterations of ovarian function.
- Endometrial function.
- Embryo implantation and testicular function.
Reproductive Treatment in Turkey: What are the goals?
The ultimate goal of reproductive treatments in Turkey is to provide comprehensive sexual and reproductive health care to both male and female patients.
In contrast, reproductive medicine and infertility in Turkey is a specialty whose success in assisted reproductive techniques has required years, if not decades, of study on the aspects and diseases involved in human reproduction and infertility, such as genetics, menstrual cycles, fertility in general, abnormalities of the genital organs, eggs, sperm, etc.
Turquie Santé collaborates with the best clinics and centers of reproductive medicine and highly qualified specialists in reproduction and gynecology.
Best Reproductive and Gynecology Doctors and Specialists in Turkey
The specialist in reproductive and infertility medicine requires extensive clinical experience in assisted reproductive treatments. In fact, he/she must be kept up to date and have skills that allow him/her to develop skills in the study and critical and reflective evaluation of new diagnostic techniques, new drugs, procedures, and therapeutic strategies in a continuous process of scientific research.
Our specialists in Reproductive Medicine in Turkey have the necessary skills for the investigation, diagnosis, and therapeutic management of infertility and other forms of reproductive disorders.
Diagnosis of Infertility Diseases: Methods & Centers
In our centers of medical assistance to procreation, you can perform diagnostic tests:
- Morphological study of the female reproductive system: gynecological ultrasound, operative diagnostic hysteroscopy.
- Study of fallopian tube permeability
- Examination of the female pelvis: diagnostic and/or operative laparoscopy with CSS.
- Study of semen: spermiogram.
This will allow you to choose the best therapeutic methods:
- IAH: intrauterine homologous insemination.
- IVF: In vitro fertilization and embryo transfer.
- ICSI: Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- IMSI: High magnification sperm selection.
- Observation of oocytes under polarized light.
- Testicular sperm extractionTESE: surgical sperm extraction by biopsy.
- Cryopreservation of male gametes (sperm) / testicular biopsy.
- Cryopreservation of female gametes (oocytes) and embryos.
Infertility Treatments in Turkey: Cost & Advice
During a preliminary visit, the specialist will determine the most appropriate reproductive treatment. Depending on the couple's needs, a personalized treatment plan is determined, supplemented by preliminary diagnostic tests and the most appropriate therapeutic techniques.
The modalities, timelines, and costs of infertility treatment are determined during the medical visit in Turkey. These cannot be precisely defined in advance, as they vary according to the individual treatment plan, which is different for each couple.
The various diagnostic tests can also be performed at our accredited centers with reduced costs.
Share this page