Ovarian rejuvenation procedures are different interventions that help couples who wish to have their biological child by facilitating the natural formation of new oocytes in the ovaries. It is suitable for women who cannot be pregnant due to several reasons such as troubles with ovarian function, premature ovarian failure, and poor ovarian reserve.
Scientific studies illustrate that a woman’s amount of ovarian follicles decreases in number and genetic quality as she ages. According to current scientific knowledge of ovarian physiology, a woman is born with all the oocytes that will be available for conception during her reproductive life.
Platelet-rich PlasmaPRP is an autologous platelet concentrate that is obtained by the centrifugation of the blood. It is characterized by a high concentration of growth factors. Its ability to stimulate tissue regeneration makes it the basis of many medical methods, including female infertility treatments.
- Women with poor ovarian reserve and low hormone levels (AntiMullerian-ΑΜΗ)
- Women under 35 with low egg supply, low hormone levels (AMH)
- Women with infertility due to the premature ovarian failure
- The intervention lasts 1 to 2 hours
- Back to daily activities immediately after the intervention