Is the skin of some parts of your body less firm than before? Does the quality of the skin deteriorate with age, stress, and fatigue? The skin of the face sags and loses all its elasticity. Think of the skin tightening treatment.
How it works ?
Here are some reflexes and techniques for Skin Firming in Turkey & Istanbul.
• Nourish the skin well, for the firming of the skin, at least one moisturizing cream is applied to the skin after the shower.
• Make a chemical scrub to get rid of dead skin cells.
• Exercise sports, walk 30 minutes a day, and perform bodybuilding exercises to re-create your figure.
Stimulate mechanically your skin with the microneedling technique which consists in passing a roller on the skin with micro needles that will activate the manufacture of collagen fibres.
Bipolar radiofrequency is a very effective method for Skin Firming to reduce the sagging of the skin of the face, neck, neckline, and parts of the body. It stimulates long-term collagen growth and tightens existing collagen fibers, giving the skin a firmer and more tense appearance. It takes about 6 to 7 sessions at 15 days apart and then a monthly check-up.
Photorejuvenation by laser or flash lamp
For skin firming, we can use the photorejuvenation technique. It means that we will act on the photo-induced lesions like the Brown task and relaxation. For this purpose, laser devices or flash lamps are used to deliver a light that will heat the dermis.
The photomodulation by LED lamp
It is an ideal technique for skin firming and anti-aging. It is combined with the microdermabrasion peel with radiofrequency.
The lift without surgery
Among the treatments, there is also the lift without surgery as another alternative to the surgical lift. This treatment uses micro-focused ultrasound that penetrates the deep structure of the skin tissue (epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis) in order to tighten it up.
For skin firming, it is necessary to follow the following measures:
• Avoid UV rays from the sun as it degrades our elastic fibers.
• Have a hormonal balance
• Stimulate mechanically the skin.
• Have essential nutrients such as Omega6, Vitamins A and C.