The best Chin Implant Doctors in Turkey at a low Cost
The chin and the lower the face are the first places affected by aging. Like facelift, most people consider chin augmentation as a tool to look young again. In fact, it offers excellent harmony to the facial features, which has considerable benefits for self-esteem.
A chin augmentation refers to the aesthetic surgery that aims to improve the chin bone contour. This is usually performed by a cosmetic surgeon who place an "implant" on the bone of the chin, under the skin. This surgical procedure is usually employed to increase an underprojected chin.
So, what conditions does chin augmentation require? What are the methods of chin improvement? And what are the precautions to be taken after chin augmentation?
- Women with a male chin or square jaws
- People with fleeing chin
- People with very long or wide chin
- People with teething problems, or with a fatty double chin
- The intervention lasts 30 to 40 minutes
- Immediate result
- Back to sports activities after 2 weeks