Many people are not satisfied with the appearance of their legs. That's where calf augmentation surgery comes in. Calf implants are silicone-based prostheses designed to improve the overall look and shape of the calves.
Calf augmentation is a surgical procedure that is performed by qualified plastic surgeons. It has a high rate of success and minimal side effects. That's why we will give you some important tips about calf implants and reveal to you all the secrets of a calf implant procedure. Read this information carefully before making your appointment with your doctor.
- People with thin legs or deformed calf muscles
- People who want to improve the shape of their legs
- Muscle pain
- The surgery takes from 1 to 3 hours
- Discharge from hospital on the same day after the procedure
- Return to work 2 weeks after surgery
- Complete recovery of calf tissue 6 months after surgery