Over time, the appearance of wrinkles, and bags under the eyes gives the eyes a tired appearance. This is the result of drooping upper eyelids and collapsed lower eyelids. These include: Anti-aging creams and facial exercises are not enough to rejuvenate the skin and give a younger look, in these cases an eyelid correction procedure called unilateral blepharoplasty is the best solution.
Eyelid surgery (like Canthoplasty) is an aesthetic surgery that improves the overall look of the eyelids and the eyes. This surgical procedure corrects the shape of the upper lids. The upper eyelid surgery removes excess folds of skin and muscle.
To get a better tone of the eyelid skin, removing fat is a viable option.
After a consultation with your doctor in Turkey, he will find the best options for getting rid of droopy eyelids.
- People with drooping upper eyelids
- People with vision problems due to falling eyelids
- People with excessive lower eyelids
- Elderly people wanting a younger look
- Visual disturbances (normal effect which will disappear after a few days)
- A blepharoplasty lasts between 1 and 3 hours.
- Disappearance of bruising and swelling after 2 weeks of the operation
- Disappearance of scars after 2 months of the operation
- Visible result from the first day