Unilateral blepharoplasty: Cosmetic Surgery of the Eyelids
With the passage of time, the appearance of wrinkles and bags under the eyes gives the eyes a tired appearance. This is the result of drooping upper eyelids and collapsed lower eyelids. In most cases, anti-aging creams and facial exercises are not enough to rejuvenate the skin and give a younger look, in these cases the unilateral blepharoplasty is the best solution.
Package price of Unilateral blepharoplasty in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package Unilateral blepharoplasty in Turkey is 1100 €.
The cost of the procedure Unilateral blepharoplasty in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- People with drooping upper eyelids
- People with vision problems due to falling eyelids
- People with excessive lower eyelids
- Elderly people wanting a younger look
- Visual disturbances (normal effect which will disappear after a few days)
- Botox injection
- Face lift
Intervention or treatment's duration
- A blepharoplasty lasts between 1 and 3 hours.
- Disappearance of bruising and swelling after 2 weeks of the operation
- Disappearance of scars after 2 months of the operation
- Visible result from the first day
Notion of unilateral blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty oreyelid lift in is an aesthetic eyelid surgery for men and women who have forty years old or more. At this age, the first signs of skin aging and wrinkles appear.
This procedure can be performed on the upper or lower eyelid level and bags under the eyes. It aims to correct drooping eyelids, wrinkle scrub as well as remove dark circles under the eyes.
Blepharoplasty alter the eye expression and it may be associated with other types of cosmetic surgery such as:
- Facelift: it corrects the signs of time at the forehead and the middle zone between the eyebrows.
- Lipostructure: allows the aesthetic surgeon to take a well-defined amount of fat and reinject it into the dark circles of the same patient.
- Creation of a palpebral furrow:eye surgery for people of Asian origin who are genetically different from other people.
What are the Side effects?
The side effects of unilateral blepharoplasty can be:
- During the first 24 hours, some pain may be felt.
- The most common risks are swelling, bruising and tearing. The duration of these side effects differs from person to person, but usually does not exceed 7 days after the operation as well as they can be hidden by an anti-dark spot.
- The affected person may suffer from visual disturbances in the first few days, but they quickly disappear through the use of physiological serum drops.
Price in Turkey and Istanbul
Compare cheap quotes and prices of hospitals and clinics in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara or Antalya. We must inform you that appointments are free of charge.
Blepharoplasty should be performed by an ophthalmic surgeon specialized in oculoplasty.
There is no specific age for having a blepharoplasty. However, doctors recommend not to get this surgery before the age of forty years old.
The main risks are:
- Temporary ophthalmic disorders;
- Difficulty of opening or closing the eyelids;
- Poor wound healing;
- In very rare cases there may be an accidental injury of a ciliary muscle.
The success rate of unilateral blepharoplasty in Turkey is 95%.