The PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) is a regenerative therapy that uses the effect of autologous growth factors that are obtained from the centrifugation of the blood following a simple withdrawal. It is a technique employed for many years, with the aim of repairing damaged tissues, usually used in maxillofacial surgery and odontostomatology.
It is only in recent years that trichology has used this procedure to prevent hair loss and the numerous problems related to the scalp. Basically, the first step is to take the person’s platelets and then inject them into the bald skin.
- Men and women with baldness
- People with very fine hair wish to have more volume
- People with very severe hair loss
- Hair Transplant
- Lowering hair line
- The session lasts between 20 to 30 minutes
- Back to daily life immediately after the PRP session
- Result visible after 1 month