Laser liposuction is a liposuction technique that uses the vibrations of high frequency ultrasound to break up fat cells. It is an innovative method to remove excess unsightly fat
What is the principle of liposuction with ultrasound ?
Ultrasound used at the beginning of the lipoaspiration allow to soften the fatty tissue which facilitates liposuction. The cannula or manual movements are not used to break up the fatty tissue. It's using ultrasound vibrations that we break the cells of adipose tissue. Then we inject a tumescent alkaline solution which mixes with the detached fat cells to liquefy the fat (emulsification). In the end the surgeon eliminates this emulsion using a small cannula.
What are the benefits of Laser liposuction?
- Effective: This is an effective method. The results are immediate after a single intervention. In addition to removing excess fat, you get a firmer skin. The risks of surface irregularities and roughness in the form of wrinkles will no longer be encountered. The laser lipoaspiration can improve the contours of the body.
- Handy: The new laser-lipo machine features fine probes that deliver controllable energy for easy maneuverability.
- Gentle: This technique is less invasive than other traditional liposuction techniques. Using saline solution, there is less bruising and bleeding.
- Fast: One intervention is sufficient where other methods require more than one. The operative follow-up is short you can return the same day and resume your physical activity. This procedure is performed under local anesthesia and does not require general anesthesia. This reduces risks and costs.
- Less painful: Unlike classic liposuction, laser liposuction is less invasive, so postoperative pain is reduced.
How to maintain our body after Laser liposuction?
To take advantage of this treatment, the patient must follow a healthy lifestyle with a healthy diet, regular physical activity and good hydration. It should be known that liposuction laser is not used to eliminate overweight. We seek rather to improve the body shape than to lose weight
Does Laser liposuction present risks?
The amount of heat delivered can cause burns. These risks are less met with the new controllable energy machines.
How much does a Laser liposuction cost ?
The costs vary according to the countries, teams and regions of the body to treate. On average, it costs about 2000 Euros in Turkey / Istanbul hospitals.