Fat grafting consists in transferring the body’s fat cells from those areas where they abound to other areas of the body or face where it is necessary to increase volumes and improve shapes. Besides, the adipose tissue taken with the lipofilling technique allows enhancing the healing, elasticity, and quality of the skin in the graft area. Lipofilling is used to increase volumes in certain body areas such as breasts and buttocks.
Package price of Fat grafting in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package Fat grafting in Turkey is 2967 €.
The cost of the procedure Fat grafting in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon.
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The duration depends on the area treated; face, body ..
- Back to daily activities 5 days after the operation
- Final result a few months after the operation
What are the advantages of fat grafting?
The basic advantages of fat transfer will be listed below:
- The fat which survives after being grafted remains permanently.
- It is a completely natural material as it is derived from the patient.
- It involves only a short hospitalization and a minimal discomfort.
- The scars at the donor site are very small, while those of the recipient site are practically invisible.
- It is a minimally invasive method with minimal risk of complications.
What are the recipient sites?
Fat graft intends to strengthen the structure of the forehead, cheeks, mouth, chin and mandibular line. As a result, it restores the face’s youthfulness with an extremely natural and lasting effect. This technique can be used to increase the cheekbones and reduce lip wrinkles or bags underneath the eyes. Added to that, the best surgeons in Turkey employ fat transfer to improve the temple area and boost your lip volume.
In order to obtain a natural and minimally invasive facelift, fat grafting can be combined either with endoscopic surgery techniques or lasers. In this case the fat transfer can be considered as beneficial since it restores those volumes that have lost consistency due to the natural aging process of the tissues. If this is not enough, the skin will be detached, lifted, and repositioned through small incisions made between the hairs using the endoscopic technique. The spots and wrinkles that spread over the skin can be attenuated by employing the laser that is capable of smoothing the skin surface and stimulating cell renewal.
To treat the face with your own adipose tissue, the Nanofat technique is usually preferred, while lipofilling is mainly used to increase the volume of the breast, buttocks, or hands. It is possible to correct tuberous breasts through fat grafting that provides you with a natural result.
Fat graft can be used to lift, redesign, and make flat buttocks more rounded. In practice this technique can improve any irregularity of the body due to trauma, previous interventions, or scars. It is also possible to rejuvenate the hands which get older.
What happens after the intervention?
The postoperative course of lipofilling is quite fast and creates little discomfort for the patient who can quickly return to his/her daily activities. The surgeon will recommend the use of a compression bandage to be worn for about a month in the areas from which the fat has been taken. This will make it possible to avoid asymmetries and defects.
It is important to avoid any physical activities during the first week. The surgeon will prescribe antibiotics and painkillers in order to avoid the risk of infection and ensure patient comfort.
What are the risks?
Although the risks are minimal as there is no risk of rejection or allergies, some complications can occur because of poorly performed surgeries. According to our doctors, the greatest risks are those related to anesthesia such as:
- In the case of breast grafts, the appearance of fatty cysts may be possible.
Keep in mind that to notice the final effect, you will need to wait a few months.
What is the price of fat grafting in Turkey and Istanbul?
The cost of fat grafting is determined by various elements. These include the safety of the health facility in which the surgeon operates, the presence of professionals such as anesthesiologists, surgeon and nursing staff of high skill and experience.
Last but not least, the quality of the result that the surgeon does obtain, his/her professional experience and professionalism must be considered in determining the cost of fat transfer.
Lipofilling refers to removing and then reinjecting a patient's fatty tissue in a specific area of his body. This procedure is also called lipostructure or autologous fat transfer.
Fat grafting is better, because it's more lasting, and it doesn't require injecting chemical substances in your body.
- Lasting results: the effects of lipofilling are durable. Fat grafting is therefore better than injection of hyaluronic acid or Botox, which require multiple procedures as well as implants which require to be changed every 10 years.
- A safer technique with few side effects: it is an autograft, that is, the transplanted fat is taken from your own body. There are therefore fewer complications than those acquiring in the case of an implant or a filler injection.
- The face (facial lipofilling)
- The breast (breast lipofilling)
- The buttocks (buttock lipofilling)
- Intimate body parts.
The fat grafting success rate in Turkey is 98%.
The price depends on the clinics. All you need is to ask for a quote