The composite breast augmentation procedure is part of cosmetic breast surgery. It combines two distinct techniques which are the placement of breast implants and the injection of autologous fat that's called "lipofilling". The latter involves liposuction to remove the fatty tissue needed to perform surgery.
The combination of these procedures results in fuller breasts with a very natural and youthful appearance.
Any Question ?
Get in Touch.
We're Here to Help.
- Women with insufficient breast tissue
- Patients with narrow or asymmetrical breasts
- About 3h :30
- 3 months
What is composite breast augmentation?
Composite breast augmentation surgery is a technique for breast augmentation during which the plastic surgeon performs liposuction on one of the areas of your body to extract fat. This fat will be processed for injection into the breast with a breast implant placement, which increases the volume of the breasts and gives them a youthful appearance.
This procedure gives a more natural result than simple breast prosthesis placement.
Properties of the breast surgery procedure
Cosmetic and plastic surgery physicians in Istanbul & Antalya, Turkey, consider composite breast augmentation to be the most complex breast surgery because it combines three distinct techniques:
Subsequently, this procedure allows you to benefit from breast augmentation while correcting the fatty deposits present in the body with an unaesthetic appearance.
Procedure course in Istanbul & Antalya, Turkey
First, the patient must undergo a mammogram to detect any abnormalities that may be present, and a blood test to check for blood clotting.
To begin, the surgeon performs 3D imaging to select the proper size and shape of the implant to be placed.
Then, he creates a pocket under the pectoral muscle to accommodate the breast implant in the second stage and support it over time. Liposuction is performed to harvest fat from the abdomen, flanks, thighs, etc... Indeed, the patient must choose with the surgeon the part concerned before starting the operation. Quantitative breast imaging is performed to determine the necessary volume of fat to be transplanted.
Secondly, the plastic surgeon processes the fat and injects it back into the breast tissue. The fat cells will then cover the implant to give a more natural look and feel to the breasts.
Other benefits of surgery
It should be noted that autologous fat grafting to the breasts has an important clinical use beyond cleavage augmentation. Injected fat stimulates skin regeneration through the process of biostimulation.
There will be no risk of rejection of the fat since it is part of the patient's body.
Who is the surgical operation for?
Composite breast augmentation is the ideal answer for women who are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts and have one of the following conditions:
- Insufficient breast tissue: when the breast tissue is unable to cover the breast implants, which requires the injection of fat
- Breast asymmetry
- Breast shrinkage after augmentation surgery
This breast surgery is not valid for skinny women but is possible for thin women provided they have a stock of excess fat in some areas. It is perfectly adapted for women who have several fatty deposits and aim to correct them with the help of liposuction.
For women with breast ptosis (sagging breasts),a breast lift is necessary before performing composite breast augmentation.
Post-operational aspects of the procedure
After undergoing composite breast augmentation surgery, there are several post-operative aspects and considerations that patients should be aware of to ensure a smooth recovery and successful outcome. Here are some key post-operative aspects to keep in mind:
- Pain Management: Some discomfort and pain are normal after composite breast augmentation surgery. Your surgeon will prescribe pain medications to help manage any post-operative pain.
- Compression Garments: You may be required to wear a supportive surgical garment for several weeks after surgery.These bra help in healing properly, minimize swelling, and support the recently augmented breasts.
- Swelling and Bruising: Swelling and bruising are common after any surgical procedure, including composite breast augmentation. These side effects should subside over the course of a few weeks.
- Activity Restrictions: Patients should avoid strenuous physical activities, heavy lifting, and intense exercise for a specific period recommended by their surgeon, usually around six weeks.
Price of composite breast augmentation in Turkey
The price of composite breast augmentation in Istanbul & Antalya, Turkey, varies between 3500 and 4500 euros. The cost depends on the combination of the three techniques: liposuction, implant placement, and breast lipofilling. The costs include the surgeon's fees as well as the hospitalization.
Share this page