All about the Memorial Ataşehir Turkey
The Memorial health facility of Atasehir is a private all-inclusive Turkish medical center in Istanbul, Turkey. The hospital belongs to the large Memorial Hospitals Group. Situated in the Atasehir district of Istanbul, the distance between the hospital and Ataturk Airport is 48 km.
Memorial Ataşehir Turkey, which opened its doors more than a decade ago, was planned with modern architecture. It has advanced technological equipment, homelike rooms and polyclinics by considering all the details for patients to feel comfortable.
Memorial Ataşehir Health facility, provides health services with international standards and modern technological equipment. Located in the Anatolian side of Istanbul, it has an area of 22 thousand square meters and a 144-bed capacity.
Memorial Ataşehir Hospital provides unequalled health care with MR and CT rooms. These ones are conceived with environmental technology to make patients feel comfortable during medical imaging.
Services of Memorial Atasehir Hospital
The hospital is specialized in all specialities, such as:
- Cardiovascular Surgery;
- Organ Transplantation (kidney and liver);
- Medical Oncology (diagnosis and treatment of cancer);
- Robotic-assisted surgery with the daVinci® Surgical System;
- in Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
It offers the most modern diagnosis and health care services with its:
- Cardiac intensive care unit (CICU);
- General Intensive Care unit;
- Adult KVC Intensive Care;
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (for a newborn);
- Coronary Angio procedure;
- All-inclusive operating theatres.
Memorial Ataşehir Turkey peculiarities
The hospital has earned the JCI certificate for its conformity with international standards of treatment, quality, and safety. JCI (Joint Commission International) is an international organization that ensures the quality of global medical services.
Memorial Ataşehir Hospital makes patients feel valued in every speciality of the provided health services. The health facility team provided all diagnostic and health care services in a multidisciplinary approach.
Memorial AtasehirHospital is well-known for its success in liver and kidney transplant surgeries. In addition, it is the base of IVF treatment of the Memorial Health Group in the Anatolian part of Istanbul.
The team of the medical oncology department provide all steps of cancer diagnosing and therapies. With advanced techniques of treatment employed in Atasehir, the battle against cancer is continuing in the most powerful way.
With its skilful team of doctors, friendly staff, outstanding infrastructure and technical devices, the patients feel peaceful and safe. The Memorial health facility of Atasehir provides 24/7 health care service in every speciality.
Advantages of Memorial Atasehir Hospital
The hospital has many advantages among which we can cite:
- The Organ Transplant Center is one of the best with a success rate of 99,5% for liver and 99% for kidney;
- The International Department of Memorial Atasehir assists and accompanies patients during all steps of diagnostics and treatment.
Organ Transplant Center
Memorial Atasehir Hospital surgeons perform these types of liver transplant if the patient has a relative donor, after the Committee of Ethics approves it.
During the surgery, the surgeons remove the diseased part of the liver and replace it with a healthy donor’s part.
Doctors indicate kidney grafting surgery for patients who suffer from aggravated kidney failure. The surgeons perform the transplant from related donors that are alive.
Organ transplant for children
Memorial Atasehir physicians also specialize in paediatric organ transplant for patients from 0 to 5 years old. Surgeons use special tiny surgical instruments to fulfil the surgery with the highest precision.
Memorial Atasehir & Reproductive Genetics center
Memorial Atasehir doctors deal with over fifteen thousand medical procedures. Indeed, the specialists of the hospital have great experience in their respective fields.
The success rate of reproductive procedures is 65% for patients up to 35 years old.
Doctors employ 18 additive techniques to raise the potency of fecundation. Among which we can mention:
- ICSI microinjection: a method employed in case of male infertility.
- IMSI: is a technique similar to ICSI, with a stronger microscope for sperm selection.
- PICSI is a technique similar to ICSI, but the method of sperm selection is different.
- Micro-TESE is a method that consist on sperm receiving employing a testicle biopsy.
Before the implantation, the physicians perform a genetic test to protect the future child from genetic malformations.