The beard has always been a symbol of virility. Like the head and eyebrows, the beard hair may have weak growth, hair loss, insufficient distribution, or maybe infected with alopecia. Some men are simply unable to grow a beard.
To correct these problems and unify the beard, several men chose beard transplantation in Turkey & Istanbul.
- People with missing, uneven or fine beard hair
- Transgender women who desire a beard growth
- People wishing to hide acne scars or other types of scars
- Swelling or redness of the scalp and/or beard area
- The beard transplant lasts between 3 to 6 hours depending on the number of grafts.
- Routine activities : 2 days after surgery
- Back to work : 3 days
- Back to sport : 1 month
- Back to swim and steam baths: 1 month