Rhinoplasty , Nose Job Operation
The nose is in the center of the face, is considered a very remarkable part by our entourage, it is for this reason that many people seek to have a thin nose in perfect harmony with their faces. RHINOPLASTY, is a surgery on the nose, whose purpose is to modify its shape or size. Although the rhinoplasty is a complex operation, it is considered the most requested facial plastic surgery in Turkey. You can ask for an Appointment in Istanbul Hospitals and compare offers.
Package price of Rhinoplasty in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package Rhinoplasty in Turkey is 2500 €.
The cost of the procedure Rhinoplasty in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- People looking to change the shape of their nose
- People seeking to correct disfigurement due to trauma
- Adults over 18, if facial growth is complete
- Nose bleeds
Intervention or treatment's duration
- Rhinoplasty lasts between 2 and 3 hours.
- Back to professional activities (5-7 days) after rhinoplasty
- Removal of the endo-nasal splint or dressing (8-10 days) after rhinoplasty
- External healing: 1 month after rhinoplasty
- Good overview of the result after 3 months
- The final evaluation of the nose is done at 1 year
The Different Types of operations in Istanbul
For women or men, rhinoplasty can be performed at the end of facial growth (from 18 years). The techniques of nose surgery are multiple, whose objectives can be aesthetic or repairing.
- Functional Rhinoplasty: This technique is used to improve the respiratory function of the nose, either by partial restriction of turbinectomy or septal septum surgery (Septoplasty).
- Aesthetic Rhinoplasty: this technique aims to change the morphology of the nose, it is used in many cases such as the treatment of a long or broken nose, the treatment of a nasal deviation, remove a lump on the nose or even treatment of the effects of a previous rhinoplasty with graft.
This type of rhinoplasty has two types of incisions:
- Closed incision: scars are hidden inside the nostrils and the final result is acquired about 3 months after the procedure.
- Open Incision: This practice is indicated in the case of major changes on the nose, scars are hidden in the nose and completed by a small scar on the columella. The final result is acquired about 6 months after the operation.
Like any type of cosmetic operation, rhinoplasty has benefits like correcting the deformities of the nose to make it prettier and therefore improving self-confidence.
But, this operation is very complex and requires a lot of analysis and tests and can also have many complications such as infection, poor healing or hematoma.
Liquid Rhinoplasty VS Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Liquid Rhinoplasty (dermal filler nose job) is a non-surgical procedure, and it’s the most famous one. It consists on injecting substances that modify the shape of the nose for 6 months. It is recommanded for people who have small nasal bumps and slightly sagging extremities.
Ultrasonic rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to fix simple malformations and change the curves of the nose. It consists on using ultrasounds to thin out and equilibrate the bones in the nose without damaging the surrounding tissues and blood vessels. That’s why Ultrasonic rhinoplasty cost is higher than liquid rhinoplasty.
Why is Liquid Rhinoplasty Cheap comparing to Ultrasonic Nose Surgery Price?
Liquid nose job is cheap, because it takes only 15 minutes, but the result lasts for only 6 months. You’ll have to undergo more sessions to maintain the new shape of your nose. However, since some blood vessels at the extremity of the nose are connected to the eye, it may lead to some eye complications.
Other closely associated blood vessels can also cause necrosis. However, these risks are very rare if the procedure is performed in the hands of a properly trained experimented doctor.
Nose surgery price in Turkey: Cheap, high quality care
A nose surgery price doesn’t define its quality. The Nose job is less expensive in Turkey comparing to other countries, but you can be sure of getting the high quality care you deserve. Because at Turquie Santé, the best certified clinics with well-trained cosmetic surgeons are chosen for you.
Rhinoplasty cost is lower because salaries and renting charges are cheaper. Plus, At Turquie Santé we do not charge you extra fees for any service, You only pay once you are at the clinic.
Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Turkey : the Best Doctor at a low Cost
First, you should know that there are different ethnic noses, each one is specific to a race, among which we can cite :
- Celestial Nose (turned up nose): like Emma Stone nose;
- Greek Nose: like Jennifer Aniston and Mona Lisa noses;
- Aquiline Nose: (Roman nose) like Daniel Radcliffe nose;
- Nubian Nose (African nose): like Jay-z’s nose;
- Snub Nose: like Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johanson noses;
- Hawk Nose: like Barbra Streisand nose.
Every ethnic nose is beautiful and the best nose shape is the one which perfectly fits your features. A good ethnic rhinoplasty doctor would never recommand you to change your nose shape if this one is suitable for your face.
How to find the Best Ethnic nose job Doctor in Turkey ?
First, you should note that an ethnic rhinoplasty It is an aesthetic procedure that aims to change the natural shape of a person’s nose due to his ethnicity. Most of the people who have recourse to ethnic rhinoplasty are Asians or Africans.
Ethnic rhinoplasty by the hands of Turkish doctors that are partners with Turquie Santé has one of the best success rates ever.
Rhinoplasty cost in Turkey and Istanbul with Turquie Santé
The refinement and enlargement of the nose is a fairly common procedure in Turkey's hospitals that is undergone by the best nose plastic surgeons at a cheap cost. You can request an online consultation for free. You can also send a request to get the price of the intervention in Turkey or Istanbul Hospitals. We negotiate for you cheap nose job prices.
Yes, it is.
From the third week.
From the third month.
The success rate is 98%.