The nose is an important part of our facial features. That is the reason why many people seek to have a thin nose in perfect harmony with their faces. Rhinoplasty is surgery on the nose, whose purpose is to modify its shape or size.
Although rhinoplasty in Turkey is a complex operation, it is considered the most requested facial plastic surgery. In this article, you will discover how much is a nose job in Turkey?
- People looking to change the shape of their nose
- People seeking to correct disfigurement due to trauma
- Adults over 18, if facial growth is complete
- Nose bleeds;
- Between 2 and 3 hours.
- Back to professional activities (5-7 days) after rhinoplasty;
- Removal of the endo-nasal splint or dressing (8-10 days) after rhinoplasty;
- External healing: 1 month after rhinoplasty;
- Good overview of the result after 3 months;
- The final evaluation of the nose is done at 1 year.