The nose is an important part of our facial features. That is the reason why many people seek to have a thin nose in perfect harmony with their faces. Rhinoplasty is surgery on the nose, whose purpose is to modify its shape or size.
Although rhinoplasty in Turkey is a complex operation, it is considered the most requested facial plastic surgery. In this article, you will discover how much is a nose job in Turkey?
- People looking to change the shape of their nose
- People seeking to correct disfigurement due to trauma
- Adults over 18, if facial growth is complete
- Nose bleeds;
- Between 2 and 3 hours.
- Back to professional activities (5-7 days) after rhinoplasty;
- Removal of the endo-nasal splint or dressing (8-10 days) after rhinoplasty;
- External healing: 1 month after rhinoplasty;
- Good overview of the result after 3 months;
- The final evaluation of the nose is done at 1 year.
Types of nose jobs in Turkey: cost & reviews
For women or men, revision rhinoplasty can be performed at the end of facial growth (from 18 years). The techniques of nose surgeries are multiple, whose objectives can be aesthetic or repairing.
- Functional Rhinoplasty: This technique is used to improve the respiratory function of the nose. Either by partial restriction of turbinectomy or septal septum surgery (Septoplasty) and treat breathing problems.
- Aesthetic Rhinoplasty: This technique aims to change the morphology of the nose. In effect, it is used in many cases, such as the treatment of a long or broken nose. The treatment of a nasal deviation, removing a lump on the nose, or even treatment of the effects of a previous rhinoplasty with graft.
The cost of rhinoplasty surgery depends on its type, the clinic, and the condition of the patient. You need medical reviews before deciding which type of nose job in Turkey will be suitable for you.
The nose job operation
Aesthetic revision rhinoplasty has two types of incisions:
- Closed incision (Closed Rhinoplasty): scars are hidden inside the nostrils and the final result is acquired about 3 months after the procedure.
- Open Incision: This practice is indicated in the case of major changes on the nose. Therefore, scars are hidden in the nose and completed by a small scar on the columella. The final result is acquired about 6 months after the operation.
Possible risks of this surgery
Like any type of cosmetic surgery, such as hair transplantation, rhinoplasty has benefits like correcting the deformities of the nose to make it prettier and therefore improving self-confidence.
But, this operation is very complex and requires a lot of analysis and tests. It can also have many complications such as infection, poor healing, or hematoma.
Liquid VS ultrasonic rhinoplasty in Turkey
Liquid Rhinoplasty (dermal filler nose job) is a non-surgical procedure, and it’s the most famous one. It consists of injecting substances that modify the shape of the nose for 6 months. It is recommended for people who have small nasal bumps and slightly sagging extremities.
Ultrasonic rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to fix simple malformations and change the curves of the nose. It consists in using ultrasounds to thin out and equilibrate the bones in the nose without damaging the surrounding tissues and blood vessels. That’s why ultrasonic rhinoplasty cost is higher than liquid rhinoplasty.
Ultrasonic nose reshaping operation: what is it?
It is a new technique to restructure the nose exactly, thanks to new extremely small equipment. This technique was developed in 2013 using miniaturized instruments controlled by an alternator on an ultrasonic frequency.
What is the advantage of ultrasonic nasal surgery?
The instruments used in this method are not invasive. But they emit vibrations to smooth and reshape the nasal bones precisely.
The advantage of ultrasonic rhinoplasty is that it does not fracture the nasal bone. It is used to thin and gently polish the nose, to obtain an ideal result, and also to treat breathing problems.
Why is liquid rhinoplasty cheap compared to ultrasonic nose surgery price?
The liquid nose job is cheap because it takes only 15 minutes, but the result lasts for only 6 months. You’ll have to undergo more sessions to maintain the new shape of your nose. However, since some blood vessels at the extremity of the nose are connected to the eye, it may lead to some eye complications.
Other closely associated blood vessels can also cause necrosis. However, these risks are very rare, if the procedure is performed by a doctor with years of experience and properly trained.
Nose surgeries: Affordable price & high-quality care
Aesthetic surgeries' prices don’t define their quality. Rhinoplasty in Turkey is less expensive compared to European countries. But you can be sure of getting the high-quality care you deserve. At Turquie Santé, the best-certified clinics in Turkey with well-trained cosmetic surgeons are chosen for you.
Rhinoplasty cost is lower in Turkey because salaries and rental charges are cheaper. Plus, At Turquie Santé we do not charge you extra fees for any service. You only pay once you are at the clinic.
The best surgeon in Turkey at a cheap cost
First, you should know that there are different ethnic noses, each one is specific to a race, among which we can cite :
- Celestial Nose (turned up nose): like Emma Stone's nose;
- Greek Nose: like Jennifer Aniston and Mona Lisa's noses;
- Aquiline Nose: (Roman nose) like Daniel Radcliffe's nose;
- Nubian Nose (African nose): like Jay-z’s nose;
- Snub Nose: like Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johanson's noses;
- Hawk Nose: like Barbra Streisand's nose.
Every ethnic nose reshaping is beautiful, and the best nose shape is the one that perfectly fits your features. The best rhinoplasty surgeon in Turkey would never recommend that you change your nose shape if this one is suitable for your face.
How to find the best ethnic rhinoplasty surgeons in Turkey?
First, you should note that an ethnic rhinoplasty is one of the aesthetic surgeries that aim to change the natural shape of a person’s nose due to his ethnicity. Most of the people who have ethnic rhinoplasty are Asians or Africans.
Our doctors are experienced with international patients, especially those who come from European countries. Ethnic nose job performed by our best rhinoplasty surgeons in Turkey that are partners with Turquie Santé has one of the best success rates ever.
Best clinics in Turkey: Cost & Reviews
The refinement or enlargement of the nose reshaping is a fairly common procedure in Turkey's hospitals that is performed by the best nose plastic surgeons at a cheap cost.
You can request a personalized quote for your revision rhinoplasty in Turkey, its cost, and reviews. Feel free to send us a request to get the price of the intervention in hospitals and clinics in Turkey or Istanbul. We negotiate for your cheap prices for a nose job in Turkey.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey costs about 2500 euros with our best clinics that have relevant experience with international patients. The price includes the hotel stay, transfer from the airport, interpretation service at the clinic, laboratory tests, medication, and the plastic surgeon's fees. You can ask for online free consultation in Istanbul hospitals. Also, you can compare offers by submitting your request through the following link.
Share this page
Yes, the reconstructive nose job surgery with our clinics in Turkey is possible.
The scars and bruises that result from nose job surgery will go away starting from the third week.
The final result of rhinoplasty will be seen from the third month.
The success rate of nose job surgery with our clinics in Turkey is 98%.