Rhinoplasty , Nose Job Operation
The nose is in the center of the face, is considered a very remarkable part by our entourage, it is for this reason that many people seek to have a thin nose in perfect harmony with their faces. RHINOPLASTY, is a surgery on the nose, whose purpose is to modify its shape or size. Although the rhinoplasty is a complex operation, it is considered the most requested facial plastic surgery in Turkey. You can ask for an Appointment in Istanbul Hospitals and compare offers.
Package price of Rhinoplasty in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the price of the package Rhinoplasty in Turkey is from 2500€.
The cost of the procedure Rhinoplasty in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. More details
Who is this procedure for?
- People looking to change the shape of their nose
- People seeking to correct disfigurement due to trauma
- Adults over 18, if facial growth is complete
- Nose bleeds
Intervention or treatment's duration
- Rhinoplasty lasts between 2 and 3 hours.
- Back to professional activities (5-7 days) after rhinoplasty
- Removal of the endo-nasal splint or dressing (8-10 days) after rhinoplasty
- External healing: 1 month after rhinoplasty
- Good overview of the result after 3 months
- The final evaluation of the nose is done at 1 year
The Different Types of operations in Istanbul
For women or men, rhinoplasty can be performed at the end of facial growth (from 18 years). The techniques of nose surgery are multiple, whose objectives can be aesthetic or repairing.
- Functional Rhinoplasty: This technique is used to improve the respiratory function of the nose, either by partial restriction of turbinectomy or septal septum surgery (Septoplasty).
- Aesthetic Rhinoplasty: this technique aims to change the morphology of the nose, it is used in many cases such as the treatment of a long or broken nose, the treatment of a nasal deviation, remove a lump on the nose or even treatment of the effects of a previous rhinoplasty with graft.
This type of rhinoplasty has two types of incisions:
- Closed incision: scars are hidden inside the nostrils and the final result is acquired about 3 months after the procedure.
- Open Incision: This practice is indicated in the case of major changes on the nose, scars are hidden in the nose and completed by a small scar on the columella. The final result is acquired about 6 months after the operation.
Like any type of cosmetic operation, rhinoplasty has benefits like correcting the deformities of the nose to make it prettier and therefore improving self-confidence.
But, this operation is very complex and requires a lot of analysis and tests and can also have many complications such as infection, poor healing or hematoma.
Rhinoplasty cost in Turkey and Istanbul with Turquie Santé
The refinement and enlargement of the nose is a fairly common procedure in Turkey's hospitals that is undergone by the best nose plastic surgeons at a cheap cost. You can request an online consultation for free. You can also send a request to get the price of the intervention in Turkey or Istanbul Hospitals. We negotiate for you cheap nose job prices.