Over time, following an aggressive diet, a weight loss surgery or pregnancy, the arm may collapse and lose elasticity. This causes an unpleasant look and disharmony between the different areas of the body. Arm lift is the best way to correct this relaxation and eliminate excess fat in a permanent way. Therefore, it helps you get a harmonious aspect over the entire area.
Also known as brachioplasty, this cosmetic surgical procedure aims to improve the visual aspect of the under portion of your upper arms.
- People who have lost weight, leaving excess skin under their arms.
- People whose skin has naturally started to sag on the underarms due to age.
- Wound infection
- Hematomas or seromas
- Visible scars
- The two arms lift lasts about 2 hours
- The incisions heal after about 2 weeks
- 4 to 6 weeks for full recovery