All about Rhinoplasty with Graft in Turkey & Antalya
A rhinoplasty procedure in Turkey is a cosmetic surgery that aims to correct nasal defects. Often, you need one or more cartilage implants, to improve the shape of the nose and ensure its function.
It is also referred to as nose job or nose reshaping surgery.
Goals of Rhinoplasty in Turkey, Istanbul & Antalya
The goal of a rhinoplasty with graft is to reduce or improve the nasal bridge. The surgery aims to adjust the angle and the definition of the tip of the angle of the nose. This helps redefine the apparent length of the nose.
As a result, it will give a more natural look and a harmonious appearance for both men and women.
Going to the right cosmetic surgeons will get you the results you desire. Therefore, you should consult a cosmetic or a plastic surgeon who is capable of providing ethnic rhinoplasty in Turkey or Istanbul. This procedure allows you to improve the aesthetics of your nose while maintaining its distinct ethnic characteristics. These latter characteristics can be improved in a satisfactory and pleasant manner.
There are two different types:
- Functionalrhinoplasty, which involves straightening the nasal septum. This surgery is addressed to patients who experience difficulty in breathing because of a disruption of the nasal septum.
- Aesthetic rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery which consists of modifying the structure of a nasal bone or cartilage to change its morphology.
Both aim to beautify the appearance of the nose while ensuring its functionality by the same intervention.
- People looking to change the shape of their nose
- People with an ethnic nose
- People seeking to correct disfigurement due to trauma
- Adults over 18, if facial growth is complete
- Nose bleeds
- The operation lasts between 1 to 2 hours.
- Return to work (5-7 days) after rhinoplasty
- External healing: 1 month after rhinoplasty
- Good overview of the result after 3 months
- Final result after 1 year