Cryolipolysis: Results, Cost & Reviews
Cryolipolysis treatment or coolsculpting is an aesthetic therapy to get rid of areas of body fat. It works by freezing the fat cells in certain parts of the body. As with liposuction, plastic surgeons and other therapists use coolsculpting to target areas of the body where it is harder to get rid of fat through diet and exercise.
Coolsculpting in Turkey and Istanbul is not invasive, which means it does not involve surgery, cuts or anesthesia, so it is less risky than liposuction. The procedure is generally safe, but people should be aware of some potential side effects.
- The session lasts between 50 and 70 minutes
- The result is visible after the third session
- Back to daily activities immediately after the session
How can I find Cryolipolysis Near Me in Istanbul?
Turquie santé highlights that cryolipolysis procedure is used to treat fatty deposits under the chin, upper arms, inner and outer thighs, abdomen, hip, upper and lower back and under the buttocks.
Patients who wish to reduce a localized fatty bulge that has persisted despite diet and exercise may be interested in cryolipolysis treatment in Turkey.
Indeed, if you are a tourist questioning himself "How can I find cryolipolysis near me in Turkey" you can always contact us for further information.
Who Should not Undergo Fat Freezing?
Patients who are obese or overweight should not have a cryolipolysis treatment. In addition, it should not be performed on areas of the skin that are cut or injured, contain severe varicose veins, dermatitis, or other skin lesions.
People with abnormal cold sensitivity or intolerance to cold are not suitable candidates. The procedure is not recommended for people who have the following conditions:
- Raynaud's phenomenon: a rare condition in which cold temperatures can impede blood flow to the fingers and toes.
- Cryoglobulinemia: a type of vascularity (inflammation of the blood vessels) caused by abnormal proteins that become solid or gelatinous in the presence of cold temperatures. It is associated with blocked blood vessels and other problems.
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria: a very rare autoimmune disease in which red blood cells are damaged when exposed to cold.
- Cold agglutinin disease: a rare type of autoimmune hemolytic anemia in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys its own red blood cells. The condition is often triggered or worsened by cold temperatures.
Other conditions that pose a risk include:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Nervous disorders, such as diabetic neuropathy.
- Inflammatory skin disorders.
- Skin conditions caused by disorders of the immune system, such as eczema or psoriasis.
How is Fat Freezing ( Coolsculpting ) done?
The procedure can be performed in a doctor’s office or in a clinic in Turkey, Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Izmir. The size and shape of the fatty deposit are evaluated and the area to be treated is delimited with a marker pen. Patients are awake during the procedure.
A portable device called an applicator is used to freeze the layer of fat cells (adipocytes) under the skin. First of all, a gel pad is used in the area to cover the skin. Then the greasy bulge is drawn into the opening of the applicator. You will feel a pulling sensation when the suction is applied. The intense cold and other possible sensations such as tingling, pain, and cramping decrease after 5 to 10 minutes when the area becomes numb during the cooling process.
It takes up to an hour to treat an area. Once the area has been treated, the applicator is removed. The area can be massaged for 2 to 3 minutes to help break down the fat cells.
The studies showed that fat freezing reduces the treated fat part 25%. The results will still be lasting 6 months after the treatment. Frozen, dead adipocytes (fat cells) are eliminated out of the organism through the liver within several weeks after the treatment, revealing final results of adipose tissue loss within 3 months.
Prices of Cryolipolysis Near Me
Here’s the average price of fat freezing treatment in some countries:
|Country||Price of cryolipolysis|
How much does Coolsculpting Cost in Turkey and Istanbul?
Because fat freezing is a cosmetic procedure that does not treat an underlying medical condition, insurance generally does not cover the cost.
Prices differ based on the geographical area, the surgeon’s competence, and the size of the applicator employed. It is also reasonable to consider the number of treatments required. Areas with more fat may require additional treatments.
You should consider Turquie santé as the perfect option for your cryolipolysis treatment as it offers the cheapest prices.
Share this page