What is repairing the earring holes?
Earring hole repair is cosmetic surgery that involves repairing a section of the ear that is pulled out or making the hole smaller.
Intervention or treatment's duration
- The operation lasts between 20 minutes and 1 hour
- Total convalescence after 3 months of the operation
Who is doing this intervention?
The dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
- A medical consultation before the operation is compulsory.
- You have to answer all the questions: certain chronic illnesses, taking certain medications, etc.
- A blood test is necessary.
- The discontinuation of any medication involved in blood clotting, of course after specialist medical advice.
How is this Surgery Done in Turkey?
The operation takes place in an operating room, in a sterile environment, under local anesthesia. The surgeon first performs excision all around the hole and then a Z-plasty with a generally absorbable wire.
Are there any risks after the operation?
The risk of bleeding is very rare.
What post-operative suites?
The patient returns the same day, with a bandage that can be removed the next day, leaving the wires in the ambient air.
The patient may keep a bruise that resolves quickly.
The medical check-up is compulsory after one week.
What are the postoperative risks?
The risks are first rare but like any possible surgery. These ones are :
Hemorrhagic risk, infectious risk, scarring disorders and medical allergy ...
To avoid the risk of infection, compliance with hygiene before, before and after surgery is mandatory. And to avoid the risk of bleeding, medical conduct must be observed.
The prices of earring hole repair in Turkey and Istanbul?
The prices include the costs of the products used and the doctor's fees.